DNF

I woke to soft kisses on my shoulder and Pierre's hand catching the foot that kicked wildly. Dawn had already broken and he should have been getting ready for race day but I was thankful to have him all to myself for a few minutes before I had to share him with the world.

"I was having a good dream," I murmured as I snuggled back against his chest and the warmth his bare skin offered.

"Yeah? What made it good?" he asked between the kisses that inched their way up my neck.

He gently sucked the sweet spot below my ear and my breath left my lungs with a soft moan. "You."

"What was I doing?" he whispered in my ear, his fingertips travelling slowly down my waist and over my hip leaving goosebumps in their wake.

I rolled over to face him and he pulled my leg over his hip, the thin material between us needing only a small adjustment to make my dream spill into the real world. Unfortunately one of us had to be responsible and it fell on me as I brushed his wild hair back from his face. "Things you're not allowed to do on race day."

A low growl rumbled in his throat at the reminder and he pulled me closer, grinding his hard length over my soaked panties. "If I have to be horny all day, so can you."

All thoughts of being responsible were erased when he rolled his hips again to tease me. It wasn't really my fault with how erratic these hormones made me, one moment I could be crying because I couldn't find a matching sock in the washing pile and the next I was climbing on Pierre's lap with a burning need to be filled.

"You vowed to satisfy me every day for the rest of our lives," I said as I hooked my leg around him to stop him from rolling away to get out of bed.

"Cherish, love and obey," he chuckled. "I'm not sure the priest would've let me say satisfy ."

"Then obey your wife, and make love to me," I muttered against his lips before I captured them and felt his hand reach between us, pulling my panties aside.

"You are a terrible influence," he smirked, his fingers dragging slowly through my folds and feeling just how wet I was for him.

"The worst," I sighed softly as he prepared my body for him, but I was more than ready to take him. "Please, Pierre, I need you. You can take your time with me tomorrow."

The sun was out, the Suzuka circuit was in its optimal condition and Pierre was having an amazing race. It couldn't have been more exciting with big challenges going on with every lap as I sat on the wall beside Otmar, my headset connected to the team comms.

"Go baby, go," I whispered to the muted microphone as he hit the DRS zone fractions behind Fernando. Pierre swung out of the slipstream and with the drag reduction open he was flying past the Aston Martin. I leapt from the chair with a scream as he pulled into fourth position and turned into the speed trap corner perfectly while Otmar punched the air with a grin.

"Great work, Pierre, keep that up, you've got your wife jumping out her seat," Otmar praised before he turned to me but I was busy staring at my dress, or more importantly, the small puddle of water dripping at my feet. "Oh, shit."

"What? What is it?" Pierre asked in a hurry.

"Don't!" I hissed at my godfather when he opened his mouth. "There's only 4 laps left. Please, don't tell him."

"Nothing, just spilled my drink in the excitement," Otmar answered and I could see he wasn't happy with the lie before he muted his microphone. "We need to get you off the wall now and to the hospital."

"It's too early...what do I do?" My voice broke as his arm hooked into mine and he looked down the pits to see if any teams were preparing a stop.

"Don't think about that right now, you'll be in good hands." After he was satisfied it was clear, he walked me across the asphalt and caught the eyes of the paramedics who usually checked the crew if someone got injured.