《RWBY X Male Reader 2...》

Male Reader Inserts.

An entire genre and style of story when it comes to Fanfic. And one that I've held dear to my heart and written for a hellova long time now. But, nothing compares to RWBY X Male Reader stories.

A entire genre that more or less Built up Male Reader style as a whole.

The way I use Y/n and other things has been honed by many RWBY X Male Reader stories I've read in the past...

But there's one thing about most RWBY X Male Reader stories have in common...

Edge and Cringe...

Ya'll know what stories I'm talkin about!
Abused, Neglected, Revenge, Edgy, Harem, all that mess.

And that's not to say there aren't any GOOD RWBY X Male Reader stories.
Take God Himself, Kdog2201 and his RWBY Story, although unfinished, it still sits in the hall of Glory as truely great. But he isn't the only one. There are plenty of good Stories out there, even the edgy ones.

Almost everyone who makes Male Reader stories has made a RWBY Story at some point, The series just is a perfect fit for inserting a character into it!

BUT!

"Almost Everyone" are keywords here.

For as you know... I have never made a RWBY Story...

And I promised that I never would.

But, as time went on... things changed...

I rewatched Fairy Tail and realized how shit it was and said: "I can Write a way better story than that!" And made Seiken Of The Fairies.

I Played Xenoblade 2 and fucking hated it and said: "I can Write a way better story than that!" And made Kamen Rider XenoBlade 2.

For years I've watched RWBY.
I loved Volume 1.
I loved Volume 2.
I liked Volume 3 until Roman died.
Then Volume 4... 5... 6... 7...

Apart from some good here and there like Waifus and the Everest sized mountain of porn spawned from the Series... I realized that... the series wasn't good anymore... it was bad, cringe even. And With the progression of the main plot with Salem the Gods, the maiden and the relics things just got worse and worse.

So I just completely disregarded the series... aside from reading Fanfics and All the Porn.

But... then I wrote over 70 chapters for Seiken and it became my favorite story.

Then I wrote Chapters for KRXB2 and fell in love with the characters of a Game I hated.

....

Then RWBY Volume 9 came out...

And I watched it...

And that voice came into my head again...

"I... can write a way better story than that..."

But... then I remember the promise I made...

《FLASH》