cliff | story one

the boy is probably around 9-10 idk-

-------

i stood at the top of the cliff, the ship i was ment too be on, rapidly moving down stream. how could i get there? by the rate it's going at, ill never be able too catch up to it. i sighed heavily as i pondered on how to catch it. my whole family was on that ship, all my clothes, my favourite stuffie. everything! why did they leave without me? did they not like me? my heart broke when i thought that. all i wanted was a hug from my mummy, she gave the best hugs.

i climbed down the mountain carefully but quickly as i could see the massive ship, move stream quickly.
once i got down, i looked up too see the boat further away than before. i wondered if my family even cared that i was gone, or did they just get on with life? without me..
i paddled in the water for a while, swimming out more. the water was crystal clear and i could see the all the fishes as i got further and further from the shore, it was getting harder too swim, my small arms and legs

where getting sorer and sorer, i gasped for air as a tred water in the sea, the water wasn't as clear anymore and the sun was going too sleep. i remember my big sister telling me that when the sun goes away, it goes too sleep, and that's when we should too. i miss her, we went on this crusie to celebrate her birthday. she was turning a big age! 18. she left big school and is now going to an even bigger school. ill miss her, mummy told me she was gonna be staying in that school. i started to swim

i started too swim again, when i felt something under me, i wrapped me legs around it. it was a dolphin! mummy told me that dophins are very smart. the dolphin made some sounds and i pointed to the boat that was in the distance. it seemed to understand because it started heading that way. we splashed in the water and made a strange language together. soon we arrived at the ship. i stayed on the dolphin while i thought if how to get on the ship. because it's big and im only small.

i saw the ladder and pointed too it, the dolphin took me there, and i jumped onto the ladder, saying thank you to the dolphin. i started too climb the ladder, i had no clue where this was gonna take me. but i still climbed up the shiny silver ladder, the bottom of it was rusting slightly from being in the water, but the further i climbed the shiner it got.

after i rested for a bit, i climbed the ladder some more, i could here someone talking, but i couldn't recognize the voice. i climbed more and more my legs getting sorer every step of the way. soon i reached the top. i climbed over the top and fell with a thud. someone ran over to me as my eyes shut. the last thing i remember was getting carried somewhere.
when i awoke again ideas on a soft bed, i sat up as i rubbed my eyes. once i opened my eyes i saw my big sister, my mum and my dad!

the end :)