46-50

Pinellia Novel
Chapter 46: White Lotus in the Flourishing Age of Entertainment
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 45 The White Lotus in the Flourishing Age of EntertainmentNext chapter: Chapter 47 The White Lotus in the Flourishing Age of Entertainment

    .{^,^,First ^ Post}^.^.First ^ Post input address: м..

    "Hee Hee is your nickname for you by your fans, and your fans are called Hee Hee Monster." Eli put Show the phone to Bai Lian: "Hurry up and find time to update the Internet cafe, your monster bombs and lashes me all day long on Skynet, saying that I squeezed you so that you have no time to distribute 80 million fan benefits. Yi Cai is very upset:" Those fans look like idiots on your Skynet, but they have a vicious look on mine. They are also human, so why are they treated so differently. "Blame me for being too cute, I don't want to be so cute." Bai Lian giggled. Yi Cai glanced at Bai Lian, her Adam's apple rolled up and down, but miraculously she didn't open her mouth to refute. "It's time for Skynet to clean up." The finger that was scribing the comment was indeed clenched, and there was an indistinctly happy and angry voice above his head. Bai Lian's body stiffened visibly: Xiaozi, Zhiji's man is still here. Gu Widow took out the phone in Bai Lian's hand, and the corners of his mouth became deeper and deeper: "Baby, the fans are clamoring for pictures of the Nine Officials, let's take a few group photos. After a few minutes, the fans shouted Wanhua, Bai Lian’s Skynet is too late to prevent updates. Thank you Xihei, my man and I love each other very much (Picture 1 Drinking a bottle of 2018's richness and overwhelming shock. Onlookers and passers-by: It must be that our posture for browsing Skynet is wrong. The Skynet server exploded!! Gu Han took Bai Lian's mobile phone and successfully posted a website that was listed as the scariest joke of the century Bo, in a very good mood, he rubbed Bai Lian's face lightly with his fingertips, his pupils, as deep as the sea, seemed to be filled with tenderness and tenderness: "Baby, you look so good in the film." I want to ball / all over your body. Bai Lian is inexplicably a little cold. nbl. "No. 83, Xihei" the name duang is like fish food sprinkled with sugar, and the words have an agglomeration effect. Not only in the waiting area Celebrity managers, bigwigs from all parties in the Jiaping District all stopped what they were doing, staring blankly at the unspeakably beautiful beauty, who was led onto the stage by his man. "Baby," Gu Widow whispered in Bai Lian's ear, With a hoarseness that would tremble even at the end of the push, like a tuft of feathers gently plucking Bai Lian's heart: "I believe in you. I believe that you will definitely be able to enter the entertainment circle, be believed by hundreds of millions of people, and be regarded as the only bright star." "Little widow Song Yi" is so charming and eye-catching, Yan Yan is smiling, and all the charms are captured by his one-inch gaze: "Have you ever said that you look like a big fool?"

    "Most of the silly graves have grown grass, and there is a little fool named Xi Hei who is still alive." A low muffled laughter came out of his throat, and he bit Bai Lian's ear. "I officially announce that you have lost my little cutie, hmph." Bai Lian stomped on Gu Han's shoe angrily, still not relieved, and stomped on several times in succession. The roots of those feet don’t hurt, Gu Widow smiled and comforted Bai Lian with distress, and ran along Bai Lian’s hair: “Okay baby, don’t be angry, I’ll kneel on the keyboard when I go back, don’t get angry

    "Are the soles of your feet okay? I'll rub them for you. From the perspective of the nurse, the little cutie is delicate and tender, and she is really very delicate." "Zhazhang," the arrogant and delicate Bai Lian's temperament has changed in vain, and his chin Raising her thin lips with a reserved arc, she shouted at Gu Han: "Punishment!" Gu Han's eyes flickered slightly, and then he gave a standard military salute: "Obey, sir. His baby is so dazzling, it makes people willing to be his only captive. "Ding Yi is attacking and the love value is increased by 5, and the current love value is 30. All the people who don't know why suddenly realized that this is a clip in "The Prosperous Age". A noble and glamorous general just said those four words, Tong rate, and received the punishment. At that moment, everyone seemed to see Desul, the second male lead in "The Prosperous Age", the gray blue sky, the wandering sea and dark stars, this proud son of heaven , Ziran was independent in the middle of the universe.