Chapter 25

Alexander was facing back and forth in the hospital. He was nervous and he was mad right now that he's ready to kill the nurses and doctors. With that confession earlier and as Hemington fired his gun to Helen, his blood boil to it utmost level.

He fired his gun to Hemington that causes him to death. He shot him to his head and chest. Because of so much rage, he didn't stop from shooting him until he sees so much blood on the ground.

Nagpupuyos sa galit si Alexander. Mabilis niyang tinawagan si Pietro para sugurin ang kuta ng mga Hemington. Galit na galit siya ngayon dahil nasa kritikal na kondisyon ang kaniyang mag-ina.

"My lord!" hinihingal na sigaw ni Pietro pagkalapit nito.

Kunot ang noo ni Alexander. Hindi rin mababatid sa kaniyang mukha ang ibang ekspresyon maliban sa nag-aalab na galit.

"What now, Pietro?" he coldly asked.

Naghahabol ng hininga si Pietro. "M-My l-lord... H-Hemington mafia were all dead!" he informed. "We didn't leave any traces of them... and we even buried them six feet below the ground." he added.

Napapikit si Alexander at napakuyom rin ang kaniyang kamao.

"Let them burn in hell," he just muttered. "They fucking deserve that!"

Pietro just nodded his head as a response, agreeing with his boss. "M-My lord... how's milady? Is she okay?" he asked, curiously.

Tinapunan lamang nito ng tingin ang tauhan. "She's... shot. Critical. And pregnant."

Nanlaki ang mata ni Pietro. Hindi makapaniwala na buntis si Helen.

"P-Pregnant?"

Tanging tango lamang ang iginawad ni Alexander.

"Pretty pregnant that it was my fault now that she's in critical condition..." he murmured, regretting. "And I am the reason why she's shot..." his voice trembled.

Pietro tried to reached his boss's arm pero binawi na lamang niya ang kaniyang kamay at hindi na sinubukang tapikin ito.

"My lord, I can see how regretful you are..." Pietro started. "I can see that you cared for milady. A-Are you... somewhat in love with her?"

Hindi umimik si Alexander. Nanatili lamang siyang tahimik.

He's in love with her no matter how he denies it. He's in love with Helen and he even get her pregnant.

"I'm in love with her," he spat. "Truly madly in love with her that I couldn't let something happen to her again... I can't lose her now." Alexander admitted.

Pietro just listened to his boss. Masaya siya ngayon dahil nakaramdam rin ng pagmamahal ang kaniyang boss kahit na may madilim siyang nakaraan. Pietro was happy for Alexander and Helen but it saddened him that his milady is on critical condition.

Alexander heaved a deep sigh. He doesn't know what else to do, what to say. He was just quiet until the doctor came out of the emergency room.

"How's is she?" he asked, coldly. "Is she fine? How's the baby? Our baby?" Sunod-sunod na tanong niya.

The doctor sighed. "She's critical but we manage to save her and now, she's safe. We just need some observations to her."

"And the baby? How's my baby?" he asked again.

"Mr. Adamos... the baby is safe. It's a good thing that your baby is strong." The doctor informed.

Nakahinga ng maluwag si Alexander at tila nabunot ang tinik na nasa kaniyang dibdib. He was able to smile a bit to the doctor and be serious after that. He faced Pietro and he instructed him to bury all the men of Hemington and surely no one could live.