pain

(I'm so sorry to say that this imagine has a specified name , but you are welcome to use Y/N any time . Thank you)

Sam's POV

"Yoongi! Mom invited us to dinner today?" I yelled "oukay . Let's get ready then." Yoongi said walking into the room.

We took a bath , got ready and went to my parents house in Johannesburg. Well I'm originally from South Africa and moved to korea about 4 years ago for work space reasons. Right now we went back home for a short visit after me and yoongi's wedding.

(Hey don't judge me, I'm from South Africa and I couldn't think of other places outside of Africa. And I know that it's very unlikely for any Koreans to come but trust me we have a lot of Asians actually)

My parents live in Sandton but we chose to get a hotel during our stay for 'personal reasons'.

When we got there my mom opened the door and I immediately went in for a hug and ignoring my dad and brother.

I live in a family of 4 children and 2 biological parents. I'm very close with my mom and younger sister, while not so close with my younger brother and father. I'm the eldest of 4 and the fourth unfortunately couldn't live life to the fullest extent.

My sister also moved to korea to  finish her studies and is now dating park Jimin. They couldn't join us for today.

We sat down and I helped in the kitchen while yoongi and mom were having a chat since dad didn't want any part of it . And my brother just simply scrolled on his phone.

"Okay dinner is almost ready , Sam go and fix the table while I do the finishing touches." My mom instructed and I did as told. Soon we were all seated at the table with yoongi on my right mom Infront of me , my brother next to her and my father at the middle end of the table.

"So Sam, mind telling me how your life has been since you left us without saying anything?" My dad finally spoke. I forced a smile and replied. "Better than what I thought it would be like."

We continued eating and after sat at the sitting room to have a talk. " Do you think what you did was suitable for it to be done." My dad started again. "Honestly it was suitable because now I have a better life than I did here." I replied calmly. "

"Oh so you chose a 'better life's than your own family?" My dad raised his voice a bit. "You call this having a better life ? Does having millions of people running around for your autograph a better life while knowing well that you have a family left behind!?" My dad said a little louder.

"YOU CALL THIS FAMILY ! THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE LEFT HERE IS MOM , INDIGO AND RAIN! APART FROM THAT  SKY UNFORTUNATELY COULDN'T LIVE LONGER THAN HE COULD AND YOU AND MY SO CALLED BROTHER DIDN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTENCE UNTILL I CHOSE TO LEAVE. AND YOU CALL YOURSELVES MY FAMILY!?" I said louder.

"SAM , THAT IS NOT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR FATHER!" my father spoke. "OHH SO YOUR MY FATHER NOW? FOR 21 YEARS OF MY LIFE I NEVER HAD A FATHER. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT MY FATHER LEFT MY HEART WHEN I WAS 5 YEARS OLD , 5 YEARS OLD!! AND I HAVEN'T HAD ANY AFFECTION AND ATTENTION FROM HIM EVER SINCE , BUT NOW YOU DECIDE TO CALL YOURSELF MY FATHER?" 

My dad raised his hand in an attempt to slap me but a hand stopped it. It was yoongi's hand. When I looked at his face I could see clear anger and fury in his eyes. Sending shivers down my spine.

"DONT YOU DARE HIT MY WIFE , JUST BECAUSE SHE IS STANDING UP FOR HERSELF!" Yoongi spat venom. My father chuckled skeptically. " And who are you to raise your voice at me !?" Asked father.

" I am the only person along with Indigo who was there for her when you couldn't, I was the only supporting pillar left along with her sister. And yet you have the audacity to ask me who I am and to call yourself her father! I have only known her for 4 years of my life and I am certain I know alot about her and her life more than you do AS HER ACTUAL FATHER! I WAS THE INE SHE CALLED WHEN SHE NEEDED HELP. I WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE HER A SHOULDER TO CRY ON . I WAS THE ONE WHO STOPPED HER FROM ENDING EVERYTHING IN HER LIFE. I WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE HER HOPE THAT THE FUTURE WILL BE BETTER THAN THE PRESENT , YET HERE YOU ARE CLAIMING TO BE SOMETHING BIG IN HER LIFE WHEN YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE ALMOST HER WHOLE LIFE! IF I WAS YOU I WOULD FUCKING STOP BEING FUCKING STUBBORN BECAUSE ITS ALREADY FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT SHE HAS FUCKING REMOVED YOUR SHITTY ASS FROM BEING A SO CALLED FUCKING FATHER FIGURE. STOP BEING A BITCHY ASSWHOLE AND FINALLY FUCKING REALIZE WHAT YOUVE FUCKING LOST AND FICKING MISSED . FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU DONT EVEN REMEMBER WHEN HER BIRTHDAY WAS, AMD YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE FOR HER WEDDING. AND HE SO CALLED BROTHER DIDN'T EVEN FIND THE NEED TO SPOT BETWEEN RIGHT AMD WRONG . EVERYTHING SHE DOD WAS EITHER EMBARRASSING OR UNINTERESTING TO HIM AND STILL NOW HE WONT EVEN REALISE WHEN TO TAKE THINGS SERIOUSLY AND REALIZE THAT HE OS THE ONLY BROTHER THAT SAM AND INDIGO ACTUALLY HAVE LEFT. AND WICH ARE VERY THANKFUL FOR BUT HIS PRICK OF AN ASS WONT EVEN RECOGNIZE THAT ITS TIME TO GROW THE FUCK UP , GROW SOME BALLS AMD ACTUALLY APPRECIATE ACTUALLY HAVING LITERALLY 2 SISTERS TO LOVE , PROTECT AND CARE FOR !! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO LISTEN TO HER CRIES KNOWING VERY WELL WHAT THE FUCK CAUSED THEM , DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN IT HAS CAUSED ME KNOWING THAT HER OWN FAMILY CANT EVEN APPRECIATE THE BEAUTIFUL ANGEL SHE IS AND CANT EVEN CHANGE A SINGLE THING. AND I'VE FUCKING HAD IT WITH YOU.!?" yoongi exploded and everyone kept quiet . I looked at him with my teary eyes and saw that he himself was actually crying too.

After a few minutes of silence I went up to my parents room and packed my mom's belongings brought them down stairs and put them in the car making them confused. "Mom get in the car , we're going. You don't deserve to be married into a family like this." I bluntly said.

"Oh hell no . You are not taking my wife from me." My father protested."SHE IS NOT YOUR WIFE AND SHE NEVER WAS YOUR WIFE . THE LOVE YOU HAD FOR HER ENDED 18 YEARS AGO. AND THE ONLY OPTION YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW IT TO GO TO THAT HORE OF A BITCH YOU CALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND MARRY HER OR STAY HERE ALONE WITHOUT THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY ONCE CARED FOR YOU!" I yelled and dragged my mom's hand while Yoongi was already in the car seated on the driver's seat.

We drove to our hotel . And got mom her own room. The next day we bought tickets to go back to Korea and from there we bought my mom her own house and told my sister everything that happened and she was very relieved that all the tension we leaved with our whole lives has been lifted .

From then on my pain actually turned to happiness and I'm happy that I listened to my husband soon to be father of my daughter and continued with my life instead of ending it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not crying. You are😭😭🤧.

Honestly this chapter was very sad and heartbreaking. If you lived a life like that . I'm really sorry and please don't think that your not special. You are special and know that someone in your life actually loves you for who you are .

QOTD: Are you close with your siblings?

AOTD: mostly my mom and cousin from my father's side . Other than that no I'm not close with any of my siblings especially my younger brother because he's to arrogant, annoying and very unnecessarily rude to me alot of the time.

Oukay thank you . This chapters done you can swipe to the next page 💜✨ kamsahabnida 😘