Chapter 33

It was a few days after All might and Yoriichi defeated All for one and Muzan, in the process both pros suffered great injuries with All might's weakened form being exposed. Currently the two pros along with Gran torino, tsukauchi, urokodaki and jigoro were in All mights hospital room.

All might: "The embers of one for all inside of me have snuffed out, the mighty symbol of peace is no more. However I wont sit here there still something I must do."

Gran torino: "Tomura Shigaraki, Ahimura's grandson correct?"

Tsukauchi: "The only proof of that is what All for one said, didn't either of you have contact with her family even though you were so close to her?"

Gran torino: "No, after her husband was killed she put her son into foster care to shield him from the hero world. She said she didn't want us having any interaction with the kid even if something happens to her"

Tsukauchi: "In the end it backfired, I'm sorry to hear that"

All might: "My master gave up her heart so her family may know peace, I must track down Shigaraki an-"

Gran torino: "And what give him a pat on the head?"

Urokodaki: "You must realize he is to far gone to the other side, hes nothing but a criminal"

Gran torino: "Tsukauchi and I will investigate Shigaraki, you return to UA you still have many responsibilities there. Even if your not the symbol of peace you once were don't forget that all might is still alive"

Jigoro: "Yoriichi, your being rather quiet"

Yoriichi: "..." he only looked to the side 

Urokodaki: "Is it because of what Muzan said about Y/n, that he is his son"

Jigoro: "Surely you cant be surprised, his quirk and abilities are so similar to his it cant be a coincidence"

Yoriichi: "No.... I knew the while time"

Gran torino: "Then why give him your quirk?"

Yoriichi: "Because I saw change in him, he is nothing like Muzan, but the world may not see the difference after what they say"

Urokodaki: "During the fight the news chopper caught everything including Y/n feasting on Kaigaku's body"

 Jigoro looks down saddened hearing his former students name

Yoriichi: "He was already known from the sports festival but that was as a hero, how will people react to him after witnessing such a thing..."

Speaking of the boy in another hospital room he lays in bed seemingly still unconscious until his eyes open suddenly. Sitting up he has one thought in his mind. 

Y/n: "Mom"

Although he was unconscious he knew exactly what happened mainly what happened with his mother. Jumping out of the bed he rushes out of the hospital room running down the halls as doctors and nurses try to stop him. While running he looks into rooms util he sees a familiar sight of a women sitting upright in a bed looking out a window only showing her left side. 

Y/n: "Mom!"

He speaks out getting the women's attention while he rushed to her side hugging her. 

Tamayo: "Y/n your awake and alright"

She hugged him rubbing his back until they broke the embrace with Y/n having a look of surprise on his face. 

Y/n: "Your eye..."