Stranger Things (ships):

THIS IS MY OPINION, PLEASE RESPECT THAT!!

Elmax: Amazing ship, my OTP. I think they have more chemisty, and that S4 moment, awesome: 1000/10

Byclair: My other OTP, I feel like Lucas would treat Will right, plus, he was one of the people who didn't join the DnD club. (I mean, after Mike told Will he didn't want to play DnD in S3, it's ok, but then in S4? Mike, my dude made a BIG mistake.) Lucas was also an amazing character in S4, and he gives me bi vibes. 9.5/10.

Ronance: Do I need to say? It's sooooo good, like they mixed together great. 9/10.

Everyone x Therapy: YES!!!! FINALLY! THIS NEEDS TO BE CANON! 100000/10 /j

Jopper: The one canon ship that I love. The moments throughout the seasons are amazing, it's great devolpment. 10/10

Byler: This is my least favorite ship because Mike was such a rude person to Will in S3 and S4(I mean, not rude to him, but he didn't stop thinking about El and do I have to bring up the DnD club?). But I will admit, S1 and S2 were the only seasons where I shipped Byler since Mike was so supportive of Will, but all that's gone now. For S3 and S4: 2/10. But for S1 and S2: 10/10.  The same goes for Mileven, was cute at first, but went downhill from there.

So those are the ships that I ship, please don't get mad at some of the ratings, it's my opinion. And I respect yours too.

Bye!

-Callisto