The Box

Y/n had woken upp before the others.
She did her best to get put of the futon without waking Tanjiro. To which she succeeded at. Now standing upp she realized there was a box in the corner of the room. Well it was as tall as her.

She walked upp to it and knocked on the wood. She was checking if it was hollow. Suddenly the door burst open and a girl around her size came out. Well she wasn't her size for long. Cause immediately she seemed to grow taller. She stopped growing ,she look at Y/n with curiosity in her eyes.

She bent down and patted Y/n's head. This left Y/n confused. After the girl saw Y/n was taking no attempts to hurt her, she hugged her. Suddenly there was a scream.

"A DEMON!?! TANJIRO GET UPP THERE IS A DEMON AND THEY ARE ATTACKING Y/N!!" This voice belonged to Zenitsu. Tanjiro shot upp from his futon seemingly in a hurry before he realized who the demon was. "Zenitsu! That's my sister, Nezuko, she is hugging Y/n not attacking her! Also my sister is a good demon I promise!" Tanjiro said in a hurry so Inosuke and Zenitsu wouldn't hurt his sister.

Nezuko who wasn't expecting Zenitsu to yell was now holding Y/n more protectively while covering her ears to block out the yelling.

"See you scared Nezuko and Y/n, Zenitsu!"tanjoro said with a hint of venom in his voice, but did his best to keep his composure. He hadn't noticed Inosuke getting ready to attack Nezuko. But Inosuke had already started to charge forward before they could stop him. Zenitsu in a last minute attempt tried to hold Inosuke back. This only ruined Inosuke's aim and he accidentally put a huge gash on your arm.

Everything was silent until Y/n had registered what had just happened.

Y/n pov:

Mr. Inosuke had rushed at me and nezuko. I didn't want him to hurt this nice lady! Mr. Zenitsu then tried to hold him back but then suddenly I felt a horrible pain in my arm.

I looked down and...

There was a huge cut all along my forearm

3rd person again:

There was a blood curdling scream...

Suddenly the door slammed open..

The old lady who took care of the place was standing in the door frame with a worried expression.

...
"Is everything ok? I heard a scream and-"

Her eyes landed on Y/n's arm and she gasped.

Without a word she ran out of the room. Only a couple seconds later did she quickly enter the room but this time with bandages and disinfectant.

One problem though..
Nezuko seemed reluctant to let her touch you.

Tanjiro ended upp having to fully explain to nezuko what was going on so that your wound could be taken care of.

The woman gently pulled Y/n's arm to her and began to put disinfectant onto Y/n's wound. Y/n whimpered from the burning sensation of her arm being disinfected. After it had stopped bubbling she woman tenderly wrapped her arm. Afterwards the old woman stood upp and looked at the three boys, one of them the culprit for causing this wound.

"So?.."
the woman said with a cold glare

"S-So what?"
Zenitsu asked with a gulp at the end

"Whay do you mean so what!? Which one of you (fatherless) incompetent demon slayers hurt her!?"

"I did"
Inosuke said, he took a breath before continuing.
"But I wouldn't have accidently hurt
M/n (mispronounced name) if Zenitsu wouldn't have messed me up!"
Inosuke said while pointing at Zenitsu. Zenitsu gasped, but it didn't take more then a second for him to realize the glare Tanjiro and the woman were giving him.

"Hehehe...."
Zenitsu chuckled nervously.

[ Love Meters ]

•Tanjiro
49%
Inosuke should stay away from you.. that is what he wants. Only he can protect you..

"Maybe it was good your parents died..
I can replace them..."

•Zenitsu
37%

"I should've protected her better.. Inosuke needs to stay away.. only I can understand her.. only I can protect her.."

⚠ Warning
Zenitsu's love meter will rize quicker now

•Inosuke
40%

"The others got in my way.. if they weren't here I could've protected her better.. I wouldn't have accidently hurt her if they weren't here.:

•???
39%

"You need to get away from them... I-
My family could protect you better"

( hello! Thank you everyone for reading and for even one of you voting it up!
A special thanks too nezukochan_12! )