Chapter 1: Neptune'Fall

Neptune'Fall wasn't sure what to think about the past week. First this random rogue is injured, then her mom is going to be a Queen again soon, and they might be at war with the other two clans, which meant her, her father, and Jupiter'Berry had to go recruit a few rogues and loners. Oh, I wish that StoneClan cat never attacked Cricket! Neptune'Fall thought. She wandered out of the Apprentice's den. On her walk to find Jupiter'Berry and their father she wondered why the other clans' apprentices would be Neptune'Paw and SunClan was Neptune'Fall, etc.

      As she approached her father he huffed. "Yes, dear." He asked his tail swishing. "It is almost time to recruit." She said. "Oh, yes I'm coming. Where is your sister?" He asked. "I am not sure of that right now. I came to get you first." Neptune'Fall informed him. "Of course." He sighed. "Go find her I will be waiting on the border of the camp." Saturn said.

      Neptune'Fall scurried off to go and find her sister. "Jupiter'Berry!!" She yelled when she found her asleep in the apprentice den. "What?" She said as if she'd just woken up. "I've been looking for you all morning! It is time to go recruit." She told her. "Oh, okay, whatever." Jupiter'Berry rose to her feet and followed her out of the cave and to meet their father.

      "Come girls." Saturn said. They all trotted off into the woods. "What if we all are attacked by StoneClan?" Jupiter'Berry asked worried. Superstitious Idiot. She thought. "We aren't going to be attacked dummy!" Neptune'Fall knew her sister was stupid but didn't want to be yelled at by their father so she said "I'm joking!" before he could say anything. All he did was look down at her and kept walking.

       Once they reached the outside

A/N: I AM NOT CONTINUING THIS BUT I AM WRITING A NEW WARRIORS FANFIC WITH SUNCLAN, I AM FURTHER ALONG WITH IT AND WILL BE MORE PRODUCTIVE