The care home

Lexi pov: Jeremy was looking at me from across the hall, why the fuck was he looking at me like that, it was intimidating but It enjoyable, after a while it became an "annoyance" I told him "just leave me alone u freaky weirdo" all I was trying to do was read my lovatic fan fiction on wattpad... Today another foster family was coming over, to be honest I didn't really care I was just gonna be set aside and another kid was going to be chosen but that all changed when I found out who it was..... Jeremy was looking at me with a glint in his eye and whispered go for it it could be your only chance , poor Jeremy had been in the hell hole (aka-the care home) longer than I have but I knew this foster family was the right one....The single mother of her 2 children (Lola and Lottie) actually wanted a third child and it could be me, I couldn't help but to smile with exitment, I mean for fuck sake Demitra Divonne Lovato was standing in front of me, my Idol was there !!!! You don't understand how much I was over flowing with excitement! Miss Mcgar smiled at me at edged me towards her office door and everyone in the care home knew what this ment, it went I was gonna be fostered by Demi fucking Lovato.... Demi's two children looked up at me because I didn't think they saw anyone who had such a loud sense of style... That day I was wearing my electric blue doc martics with black leggings and a blue top with a grey hoodie. Dont get the impression I'm an emo because I'm not that's just how I dress I don't want to label it. My hair drooped lazily down my face.
Me, Demi and Miss mcgar sat on the office sofas, Demi and her two children introduced them selfs to me I smiled and said "nice to meet you!" Demi's perfect smile reached from cheek to cheek her perfection is inspiring Lottie and Lola where 2 mimni versions of Demi herself, They where both energetic cuties and they where so happy to meet there new sister and u bet I was even happier too meet them.

Thanks for reading my first chapter this is the first of many hope you like it and if you do please vote and follow me xx