Chapter 2: Talon, Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire

Welcome back to the story! We're gonna start off with Cal traveling to Ryloth, and bumping into an OC of mine, who is a bounty hunter as well as a Twi'lek. The color of her skin will actually be red instead of green. She will be the first woman in the harem right now. If anyone has any ideas, just comment in the comment section. Anyways, let's get this going!!

(Planet Ryloth-Cal's POV)

I've only heard of Ryloth from what my former master, Jaro Tapal used to tell me before Order 66, but that's besides the fact that we are here, on the planet, searching for more supplies we can take aboard the Mantis. We are lucky that the people here are nice and respectful, well, as respectful as some can be, due to Imperial control. The Empire has overtaken Ryloth completely, or so I told Greez and Merrin both as we make our landing.

"Why are we here? There's Imps everywhere!" Greez exclaims to me as I readjust my gun belt, making sure I have what I need- my blaster, comms and credits-before I turn to him.

"Because of Caij. She wanted me to come here," I tell him, "her contact is supposed to meet her here, but instead of meeting her, the contact will be meeting me instead. I'll be going undercover of course." BD beeps from my back, and I shake my head.

"Not this time, buddy," I tell him. "But don't worry, I'll be fine." Merrin blinks her dark eyes at me.

"Are you sure?" She asks me. "Ryloth isn't safe, especially from the Empire." I nod at her, meeting her gaze. I then squeeze her hands in my own, looking at her with love in my green eyes. I cup the back of Merrin's head, pulling my Nightsister wife in for a kiss. If Greez wasn't in the cockpit, I'd have her right here, right now. But we have a mission-well, I have a mission I have to do.

"I'll be fine, Merrin," I tell her. "This isn't the first time I've done this." Merrin nods as BD trills then climbs up my leg until he's situated on my back, his favorite spot. I turn to look at her as the Mantis's ramp lowers, and I start walking off. Once I'm off, I look around.

Ryloth definitely has seen better days, I'll give it that much. Then again, it's in the Outer Rim, so the Empire's forces must not be out this far, unlike on planets like Coruscant and such.

"Alright, BD," I say to my droid companion and friend. "Let's see where this bounty hunter that Caij sent us on is hiding out at. Hopefully it's not too far from my position." I then start walking, the towns looking more and more suspicious. I then turn to see a yellow male Twi'lek walk up to me.

"You're a Jedi?" He says. I nod.

"That's right," I tell him. "I'm looking for someone. It's important." The Twi'lek blinks his eyes as he eyes my blaster.

"Your kind are not welcome here, Jedi," he says to me. "Leave at once." I shake my head.

"Sorry," I tell him. "That won't be happening." I take my blaster out ever so slowly until I hear a voice yell out,

"Stop! Let him through." The voice is definitely female, and I turn my head. No sooner do I do, I'm met with a beautiful woman. Well, a beautiful Twi'lek woman, so to speak. Her entire body is red, and she has black tattoos covering every inch of her body. But judging by the armor she's wearing and due to the fact that she's wearing armor more than anything, I almost mistake her for being a Sith. I blush as my eyes land on her curves. By the Force, she is sexy! I wonder if Merrin would approve. Flipping the hood off my head of a robe I carry around, actually I take the whole thing off cause why not, I can already feel myself getting hard just looking at this woman. She stands shorter than me though, I kinda figured that since she is a Twi'lek, and a woman.

"You must be the bounty hunter Caij sent me after," I tell her. She gives me a nod. "I'm Cal." I cross one leg over the other, hoping she doesn't see my ever growing hardness as I stare into her amber eyes.