She's never sick - Camila

Y/N POV:
I woke up on a crisp winters day before Mila for once. I thought I would wake her up how she wakes me up. I jumped out of the bed and ran quietly to the curtain pulling it wide open.

"RISE AND SHINE MILA" I yelled through the room.
"Baby, go back to sleep, it's too early" Mila whined, rolling over.
"Um princess, it's 12 in the afternoon" I informed her.
" I don't care, I'm staying in bed. Can you shut the curtains pwease" Oh god not the pout.
"Sure princess, are you feeling okay?" I asked worriedly as I shut the curtain
"Yeah I'm fine babe, promise" Mila said as her voice cracked. Awww my princess is sick.
"Babe you're burning up" I pouted as I felt her forehead. She would usually reply with 'I know I am' or something else sarcastic but she didn't. Yep, she is definitely sick.
"But I'm really cold babe, pwease stay with me?" She asked me very cutely
"I'll be back very soon okay princess?" I said to a now half sleeping Mila. She mumbled a okay before I left.

I walked downstairs to see the rest of the fifth harmony girls.
"Morning Y/N" they all said in unison
"Morning" I said just over a whisper. I might not look like it on the outside but on the inside I'm freaking out. Mila never gets sick like maybe once or twice a year. What if something happens to her? I can't bare to loose her. She is my whole world. I was thrown out of my thoughts when I feel someone shaking me.
"You okay boo?" Dinah asks knowing something is wrong I mean she is my best friend after all. That's when I broke down. I fell into her arms, sobbing.
"Hey, hey, hey what's the matter?" Ally asks walking over to me with Lauren and Normani.
"M-Mila" I barely said
"What about her Y/N" Lauren said worriedly
"She's sick and she's never si-" I was cut of by screams coming from Mila and my room.

Dinah let go of me and we all ran into our room to see Mila against the headboard with her knees up to chest. I rushed over to her and broke down, again.
"Where does it hurt babe?" I asked
"Tummy" she answered
"Do you need to go to the hospital?" She nodded. The girls must have heard because they were no where in sight. I scooped her up in my arms and ran to the car to see all of the girls ready to go. Mila sat on my lap bawling her eyes out.
"Princess, you're going to be okay, I promise you" I kissed the top of her head and she snuggled into me more. I was sitting next to Dinah who was holding my hand reassuring that Mila is going to be okay.
"Babe if I could take the pain away I would" I whispered into Mila's ear
"Thanks Y/N"

We finally arrived at the hospital and I ran straight to the front desk because we needed a doctor asap.
"Hi we need a doctor asap"I said trying not to yell at the poor lady
"Follow me girls" We all followed her until she found a spare room that was now Mila's.
"A doctor is on her way but in the mean time, I need someone to come with me to fill out some paper work. Now who's the oldest?" Ally put her hand up and then followed the lady. I find a chair next to Mila's bed and bring it over to the bed and sit beside her, holding her hand.
"Baby it really hurts" Mila said with fresh tears threatening to fall
"I know princess, I know" I am almost on the verge of tears again. We heard a knock at the door and Normani opened it.
"Hi I'm doctor Andrews, what's your name?
"Camila" She said
"Well Camila, what seems to be the problem today?"
"I-I have pains in my tummy" Mila barely says
"Also her forehead felt hot when we woke up" I added while the doctor was writing down something on her note pad
"okay, I see. I'm just going to run a few tests okay" Mila nodded.

About an hour later, Ally came back in the room and sat down next to Mila.
"How are you feeling Mila?" Ally asked
"Okay" she muffled back to Ally. Around 10 mintues later the doctor came back in to tell us what's wrong with Mila. I hope it's nothing serious because the girls have to start tour in a couple of days.
"Okay Camila looking at the results from your test, it looks like you just have a stomach bug. I'll give you some medication that you take 2 times a day and you should be good to starting touring next week. You can leave when you are ready " Doctor Andrews informed us as we have a shocked expression on all our faces.
"How did you kn-" Normani started to ask
"My daughter is a massive harmonizer so I've known for months. She is very excited about your show"
"We can't wait to perform for her, do you want us to give you our autographs for her?" Ally asked being the ball of sunshine she is.
"If you don't mind" Doctors Andrews said as she handed over her clip board
"Not at all, anything for a fan" Ally said. All the girls signed the paper and Doctor Andrews said thank you and left.
"Lets get you home princess" I said going to help Mila out of bed.
"Um babe, theres no backing to this hospital gown" Mila said
"Oh yeah? Maybe you should keep it" I said before pecking her on the lips but was dragged down into a full on make out session (which I didn't mind). The girls came back in just in time other wise they would have seen EVERYTHING.
"Can't you too horndogs wait till you got home" Lauren said with everyone laughing their heads off.
"And when was the last time you got some." Mila said. Oh snap