Chapter 5

And with that thought, you fell asleep.
=======================
*knock knock* "Its time to get up [Y/N]." The familiar voice of Watari said.
"I'm -yawn- coming." You reply sleepily.
"Its breakfast [Y/N] Dont get changed," Watari shouted, "Everyone is down there. Come, I'll show you."
You and L, Near, Matt and Mello all sat down eating breakfast. Matt was playing a game on a 3Ds XL.
Mello had a massive chocolate pancake.
Near had teddy bear waffles.
L and you had cheesecake talking about the Kira case you'd be working on.
-"So, I think Kira is not one person. We have been getting reports of heart-attacks every hour on the hour."
-"Ryuzaki, I believe it would be impossible for this to be pulled off by one person."
-"I suggest, they are students. I have been following two students. Yagami Light and Amane Misa."
-"Last night on the plane, I took a look at their schedules. For Yagami, a class, 50 minutes with a 10 minute break.
His classes start at 9 am and end at 2 pm. Were as with Amane, 40 minute classes, 20 minute break. Her classes start at 11am and end at 4 pm."
-"Correct. Take a look at this,"
*L shows you surveillance of Lights room, there you can see a floating apple being eaten*
-"Ryuzaki, thats not normal."
-"No invisible string. Ive checked."
-"Wait! That book!" *you see a note book and you see writing on it.'Note' is visible*, "Ryuzaki zoom in."
-"What?! Light is writing names of criminals. Boys! Come here!"
-"Ok L, what is it?" Matt says pausing his game.
-"Can I still eat chocolate?" Mello asked.
-"Round and round the garden...Oh yeah. Hi Ryuzaki!" Near said.
-"What do you think of this?"
-"The book! Its suspicious! He is writing names of criminals that are still alive!" Near screamed!
-"Yes. Well done Ne-ring ring-Oh wait. Let me get that. Hello, Oh Watari. WHAT?! THEY'RE ALL D-DEAD?!"