Nunya

[3rd Person Pov]

"Come on! Let the boys out!"

"We need answers!"

"Why aren't you guys answering our questions?!"

"You can't hide them forever!!"

"Why are you guys hiding them!?"

"How can we know they're good if you're keeping them under a rock?!"

These were constant things being heard outside U.A gates. Scared, worried, amazed, and confused citizens all stood together trying to dig up the truth.

5 days of this constant torture was starting to stress the students and staffs. During the days while the students were at school trying to learn, they heard the loud screams of protest on the other side.

Students grades dropped and testing was usually moved to a soundproof room for better focus.

Some protesters even go as far as going at night. During the nights class 2A would bury their ears into pillows. Some even cried at the pain of not being able to sleep in peace.

Bakugou and Midoriya knew that they had to make it stop, for their and the others sake.

«««»»»

"We'll do it."

Aizawa looked at Bakugou with a face of disbelief. "Wha- you mean you'll both take the news interview?! You realize that if some American scientist- hell maybe even their government finds out about this they'll lock you two behind doors!?"

Katsuki and Izuku looked at each other before turning back to face Aizawa.
"We speak fluent english, not a problem." They both hummed out.

Aizawa sighed knowing that once the duo makes up their mind on something, there's nothing you can do to stop them.

"I'll contact the news and tell them. I hope you guys know what you're doing." Shota said with a sigh, shaking his head in disagreement and turning his swivel chair to face his computer. "They will try and dig into every aspect of your life."

—(>_<)—

"So Midoriya, how do you feel about the fact that not even Bakugou himself, but a type of clone of him was the one who defeated your enemy that you were specifically given a quirk for to defeat?" Before Izuku could answer the question, they rambled on, adding to the question.

"And would you think that maybe you and him aren't human anymore but something else? And would it be possible that the reason you two share the same quirk is because you are childhood friends, or because you two have deep hidden feelings for each other?" The female news reporter asked as she leaned her elbows onto her knees and stared at Izuku right in the eye.

Midoriya shifted in his seat uncomfortably, feeling as if the women was looking right through him, and gave a quick glance at Bakugou, trying to search for an answer as if it would be printed in his face. Bakugou just looked back at Izuku and scrunched his face in thought, not knowing how Izuku should go on with the question. The question got them both off track.