CHAPTER TWO

Midnight activities

TW: blood
------------------
Ever since you stayed at the church things have always been...off.. about the nun.
You noticed how everytime you enter the same room she's in, she quickly hides something. It always made you curious as to what she was hiding. First time she did it you thought it was something personal she didn't want you seeing so you shrugged it off. But the more she did it the more you thought maybe it wasn't something personal she's hiding from you...
____________________

it was 12:00.
Midnight...
You heard screaming...

what is that noise..you wondered..
You got out of your room and followed the screams.
The screams were outside the window.
You looked outside the window only to see that amber was holding a chainsaw,covered in blood. You saw has she sliced the person she was killing in half and went for another person and tore their arm off.
She brutally murdered those people...
A shiver went down your spine as you watched in horror.
You couldn't believe that you were living with a killer...
you were horrified at what you saw last night...
Amber...laughing and smiling while she killed those two people....you cried as to what you saw and soon fell asleep.

✨nIgHtmArE tImE✨

TW: idk
___________________
You were skipping through a flower field wearing a white dress. You had a basket of flowers and you were a flower crown on your head. Things were going great until the sky turned grey, the sky turned black and every flower whilted, shadow creatures rised from the trees and darted towards you. You screamed in terror as everything crumpled and turned into a black void.
__________________
You shot up from your bed and screamed. You were covered in sweat as you gasped for breath.
" it's.. just a dream..." you said as you calmed yourself down. You always had the same nightmare, same ending but different startings and different creatures.
Once instead of creatures It was people who looked like the costumers from your job. They just screamed at you telling you that your work isn't good enough.
_________________
Ever since the incident happened last night , people interviewed YOU. You out of all people it's you.
You know that they are doing it for clout and for thier dumb youtube channels.
People aren't the brightest at times...
You NEVER told amber about these people.
A month later someone interviewed her and made the biggest mistake in thier life.
She found out you didn't tell her and got upset.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT RANDOM PEOPLE WERE INTERVIEWING YOU?! WHAT THE HELL?!"
She hissed.
"Well..I DIDN'T WANT THEM TO GET HURT!"
you shouted
" THEN WHY IN THE F U C K DID YOU LET THEM IN?! YOU COULD'VE LIED AND SAID THAT IT'S THE WRONG PLACE!"

" WELL I DON'T LIKE LYING!" you shouted as you slam your fist against the wall. " AND I NEVER WILL!"
" WHAT ARE YOU FIVE?!" Amber growled as she slammed her fist on the table her arm was resting on. Her hair poofed up a little and her slit pupils widened a little bit.

She was upset.
" tsk.. you could've told me. But guess what? You didn't. It's your fault for not telling me." She hissed
" Why do I have to tell you?! You're not my god damn mom!"
" you wouldn't understand...you wouldn't understand anything. In fact, you DON'T need to know anyway."

she hissed as she walked away.

" Fine! Be like that!" You shouted back.