Chapter 20: Do I know you?

The three of you had arrived at the shopping centre.

Lena really wanted to go get some coffee, so you stopped by a small coffee shop in the middle of the mall. She ordered a quick latte, and they began making it. While you were waiting, you sat down on a table.

"I have so much I need to buy. I saw that the Sephora here was stocked in the perfumes I wanted which was perfect because..." blah blah blah, Lena kept going on about what she wanted to buy for herself. She talked so much and this made you realise how she never shuts up.

Poor Tom

She then went on complaining about how quickly makeup and perfume sells out, and how she struggles finding the products she wants and hoped to find them today. "What are you gonna buy Bill?" you asked, trying to change the conversation since it appeared that Lena wasn't gonna stop talking anytime soon.

"I don't know, whatever I see that I like I'll buy." You nodded, and Lena began talking again.

You just nodded at everything she said, although internally you felt like just getting up and walking away. And thank the Lord she was cut off by the barista calling out her name for her coffee. Which shut her up later since she had to drink it.

"I desperately need some casual clothes, a friend invited me out somewhere and I had nothing normal to wear. Everything I had in my closet either looked like I could sleep in it or I would wear to something fancy like the Met Gala." you laughed, Bill and Lena exchanged looks at eachother, smiling which discreetly seemed a bit bitchy but you didn't say anything about it.

You walked into a shop, Lena and Bill trailed behind. Bill began looking at the mens section, pulling clothes apart and picking out some t-shirts. Lena held up a sage green dress onto her, admiring it in the mirror. "That's cute." you said, from behind a section of clothes. "Thanks! You think I should get it?" she asked, looking the dress up and down. You quickly nodded your head smiling. "Try it on." Bill suggested. Lena headed towards the changing room, and you looked at the section of belts hung up on the wall. You saw a star shaped buckle belt with rhinestones decorated on it, and another white belt with heart shaped holes.

Bill also went inside of a changing room to try on a few different clothes, and you were left alone with a few other people in the shop. You looked through the tank top section, searching for your size. You picked out a black grunge holter top with a knot at the back of it where your neck would be, a floral lace trim on it.

Do I really need this? I'll get it anyway.

You placed it over your shoulder, looking at some oversized t-shirts you could wear when you needed something casual. You pulled out a grey Deftones oversized shirt, then found a dark red Metallica one. Lena came out of the dressing room, revealing her wearing the tight dress.

 Lena came out of the dressing room, revealing her wearing the tight dress

It suited her green eyes and light hair and tan skin so well. She had curves in all the right places, the dress hugged her figure so perfectly. Your jaw dropped, "wow." you said, your eyes widened. "You look so good." you said. "WAIT LENA DON'T TAKE IT OFF YET I WANNA SEE IT!" Bill yelled from his dressing room, rushing to see.

He had the same reaction as you, "if you don't get it I'm leaving." he said. "Okay, I'll get it." she said, returning back to the dressing room to take it off. Bill returned back inside as well, trying on the rest of his clothes.

Meanwhile, you found some oversized cotton shorts and sweatpants, some flare leggings and jeans, oversized zip up jackets and other clothes.

Lena went to go pay for the dress, whilst Bill stayed in the dressing room for a little longer, having trouble deciding what he should and shouldn't get.

You sat on a cushion seat in front, waiting patiently for them both before you would go to pay for your things too.

While you were waiting, a guy sat down next to you. He had black curls, tan skin, and dark eyes, a discreet stache on top of his lips. He was tall, and big. "Hey gorgeous." he said, flashing his teeth at you.

You looked over at him, "do I know you?" you asked, raising an eyebrow. You had no idea who this man is, at all.

"Yeah, you don't remember?" he said. You shook your head.

"You're the girl I've always wanted." he said, grinning at you as if he was slick.

You just stared at him in silence, blinking. You cringed so hard you looked away, hoping Lena would return back to you and help you escape from this corny ass guy. And she did, holding a shopping bag in her hand. "Bill hurry up!" she yelled.

"Oh, who's this? You know him y/n?" Lena asked, tilting her head to the side. You slowly shook your head, giving her a 'help me' face. She got the hint, "can you scoot over I wanna sit next to my friend." she said, the man scooted over to the other side of the cushion seat. Lena sat down in between you two, separating you from him.

"Thank you" you mouthed at her, she laughed, you giggled back at her.

Although Lena can be annoying with how much she runs her mouth, she was a friend when she needed to be. And she wasn't rude to you, not to your face atleast. You were unsure about that look she exchanged with Bill earlier, it gave off mean girl vibes.

Bill finally finished, and you both checked out and left.

After some more shopping, you were all holding so many bags you decided to take a break and rest. You and Bill went to go get some food.

You decided to get Burger King, ordering a whopper with fries and a drink. Bill got a chicken burger from KFC.

You sat down where Lena stayed, eating her salad and drinking out of her coffee cup. "Woahhhh you're gonna eat all that?!" she said, looking down at your food. You looked at her confused. Bill and her exchanged looks again. You were gonna lose your shit at her and throw your food in her face.

"Yeah is that a problem cunt?" you barked. Her smile dropped, shocked that you spoke back to her. Obviously this bitch has never been told off before.

You felt like you were about to leap over the table and slap her really. fucking. hard.

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE: early upload bcuz i got work again later so after i come back ill upload 1 more chap before i sleeep. hope u enjoyedd