About the Beta's

[ Note from Author: Don't know if any of you guys seen it but, I made a comment in the dorm and species part where which either one gets the most votes will be added into the story. Because of that, I'll give you a few days until the prologue of the story. ]

The beta Twst boys are just the Twst boys but with their beta designs and maybe their beta personality, I can't really get clear views but I managed sooooo here.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

{ Heartslabyul }

( I can't with Beta Cater's hair- 💀 )

Beta Riddle🌹: Beta Riddle is bratty and very spoiled, he isn't sassy for nothing. He wanted everything to go his way and doesn't really care much for the rules of the Queen of Hearts but still holds them in the dorm, when trouble starts, Beta Riddle will most likely watch from the sidelines instead of stopping it. Despite being spoiled, Beta Riddle has something that he lacked as a child. Love and care. His mother didn't have the time to care for him because of work, so she hired a few babysitters to watch over him while she's gone. Sure, Beta Riddle has toys to keep him entertain, but he still wanted the love he wanted from his mother. Is almost like the Current Riddle's case, the only differences is the way their mothers treat them. When Beta Riddle met You, he thought about starting over and gain at least one friend, even if their not from his world, it's still a good start (maybe?). But of course Beta Riddle is gonna be a teaser and often demands attention from You, doesn't matter what kind of attention it is, whether is a kiss on the cheek/forehead, head pat or simply asking what he needs, attention is attention (his words, not mine). But whenever Current Riddle is somewhere near you or talking to you, Beta Riddle is gonna be a smug brat and hug your arm while giving Current Riddle the 'I'm stealing your man' look (Current Riddle isn't happy about that-). Beta Riddle will whine if You decline to give him your attention, so if You can't handle him whining and asking you over and over to give him attention, you got to give him at least some affection.

Beta Trey ♣️ : Beta Trey... Well, he isn't too far off from Current Trey. He is still the (sort of) calm parent figure and can still bake goods, he can also handle Beta Riddle's bratty and spoiled personality cause I don't think Current Trey could. The only differences is that, Beta Trey isn't the type to let things happen so whenever he's around, he'll try to smooth things over the best he could and if that doesn't work, he'll go to get some help. Beta Trey will try to stop Beta Riddle from hoarding your attention for himself cause he knows that the others does NOT like it when Beta Riddle hoards your attention so often. Beta Trey gets along with Current Trey since the two doesn't really have anything to hate about each other, though... Current Trey is kinda jealous that You have to look after the Betas until they go home which means you won't have time to hang out. Beta Trey will allow You to have a sweet if you asked, he doesn't mind! He can just make more later.