Warnings/General Info

BEFORE YOU GUYS READ, THE TOPICS THAT WILL BE DISCUSSED IN THIS FANFICTION WILL INCLUDE:

1. Addiction issues
2. Marijuana/general substance abuse
3. Various mental health issues (anxiety, depression, etc.)
4. Self hatred and SH
5. Abandonment issues
6. Neglecting everything (one's own needs, friends, family, etc.)

On a similar note, I'll include a lot of the main cast of AUL in this fic at times, so when I do write a chapter that might have a character that's a trigger for you, I'll put a warning at the beginning of the chapter.  I'll add TWs/CWs at the beginning of every chapter in general, too, so if I write about something triggering to you, you can skip out on the chapter as needed.

I will update this list as needed.

As for like ships and stuff, they will not be the main focus of the story, but if I do decide to include some aspects of ships, they'll likely be the common ships such as:

PlayVet
TheGentleman x Mr. C
EngiGnome
Maaaaaaaybe Rose x BDay?
Most likely PLATONIC StoneCap

I kinda feel icky about including Stoner in a romantic ship for this fanfic, as I don't want it to become the main focus and other reasons I don't know how to phrase.  This may be subject to change, but it's pretty unlikely.

Again, I'll edit this as I go; these are just possible ideas to where this fanfic might lead.

Another thing I think is worth mentioning is that the story will take place in the human world rather than the Among Us world, though the gang will keep in touch via a shared Discord server, where they'll play Among Us together and shit.  I'll have my different designs for the characters, which I'll likely change slightly from my previous designs for them.  With the new designs, I want to make at least one work of art for each chapter that I'll post within the chapter.

Alright, I think that will be it for the warnings and general information for now! See you guys when I start this!