Finding out

As  Alex was reached Meredith's cottage, he could already hear her painful whimpers and sobbed the longer he stood outside. He could never let this happen again.

   "Stop please!" he heard Meredith sobbed, "ALFONSO,STOP!" she screamed, practically fighting for her life as he continue to slammed umbrelly hard into her. It's almost not a pleasure anymore, more lika an abused.

"Shut your mouth,be a good girl for me, don't come and be quiet!" Alfonso hissed at her, "This is you get for getting a tatto that has meaning of being sexually harassed. We had a deal remember? SLUT! You really think I wouldn't see it through that thin dress your wearing right now?"

  "S-stop, please!" she begged, loosing all her strength.

"What are you even trying to do with dressing up like a pretty princess huh? Trying to seduce your ex-husband?"

   Alex slammed open the door and saw Meredith on four,in the bed while Alfonso was kneeling behind her. Her face was buried into the pillows,her hands were tied up behind her,as her face were all red and wet from crying, her lips were swollen from aggressive kissing. But the worst part was there was blood coming out of her, streaming down her tights with Alfonso's own juice in it. The sheets and the white dress she was wearing were now all covered in blood.

"CARE TO KNOCK, ASSHOLE!" Alfonso immediate snapped at Alex, pulling out, stood up and pulled up his pants, zipping up. "You ruined our fun, you realized that right?" he smirked as Meredith laid in bed helplessly.

  "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU THIS TIME!" Alex snapped at him before jumping him, punching him over and over until he fell on the floor with his face bleeding. "Die, asshole!" he yelled as a tear left his eyes,then the man fell unconscious on the floor.

   That's when he only recognized Meredith slowly losing consciousness herself as he rushed over her, taking her into his arms.

  "Mer,wake up please!" Alex begged, untying Meredith's hands. "Wake up,damn it!" he hissed, shaking her slightly as she didn't move.

  Soon a pair of eyes are in the room. They must have heard Alex practically screaming his lungs out while Meredith laying unconsciously in his arms.

  "Wh-what happened?" Bailey asked nervously, looking around the room. Alfonso lying unconsciously on the floor,then Meredith in bed who's currently practically losing all her blood.
"Karev,talk to me!" Bailey added about to break down,her voice was shaky and tears has started streaming down her cheeks.

  "KAREV,TALK DAMNIT!" Richard snapped as Alex seemingly lost in  his own trance while stll holding Meredith's almost lifeless body in his arms.

  "CALL 911!" Richard yelled at the rest as they're all jogging towards the cottage, seemingly heard them.

*time skips*

Alex stayed in Meredith's room, holding her hands into his waiting for her to wake up. His eyes still looked swollen, and red from all the crying. He's exhausted. Beyond exhausted.

    He looked up only to see Nick standing by the window, looking at Meredith's unconscious body whose collapsed a lung last night and now has a chest tube. Hw looked... guilty? sad? hurt? Alex can't tell.