05

Bangchans POV:
"Hyunggg it's time to wake up now~" I open my eyes to see Changbin sitting on the side of my bed wearing an oversized hoodie and baggy jeans, "Aishh it's too early let me sleep" I hide my face under my pillow and tried to go back to sleep until.. "If you don't get up I will kiss you." Changbin starts slowly leaning towards my face "NEVERMIND I IM GETTING UP" I shout making Changbin giggle, I quickly getting out of bed and hide in the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see my face is a light shade of red "Naur, why!" I shout frustrated at what's happened to me. I unlocked the bathroom door and walked back to the shared bedroom and sigh in relief to see Changbin isn't in the room, I get dressed in a Day6 hoodie with ripped jeans.

*Knock knock*

"Channie is everything alright in there?" Changbin asks standing outside the door "Yes" I say walking out of the room, I suddenly stop walking and recognize a scent. "Oh yeah I forgot to mention I made your favourite" Changbin says leading me to the table, I gasp at the beautiful sight I am looking at right now "Crepes.." I mumble, I feel tears slowly forming in my eyes. "Hyung what's wrong?" Changbin asks me concerned, "Oh uh nothing, thanks" I say quickly wiping away my tears and going to sit down
Changbins POV:
I look at Chan wondering what he was crying about, Is he okay? Did I do something?. Y'know what I'm just going to eat my food and stop overthinking, I say in my head. By the time I stopped thinking so hard chan already devoured at least half of the crepes I made "Holy shit chan I barely have finished my crepe.." I say shocked at the older "Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm going to the bedroom cya" Chan says to me disappearing into the hallway, "What. The. Fuck.." I say to myself looking at the half empty plate of Crepes

*Knock knock*

"Come in the door is unlocked!" I say finishing my food "Heyy" Jeongin says entering the dorm with seungmin following behind "Hey guys come sit down, I made some food" I greet the two youngers "So how've you been since you moved in with BIG ALPHA MAN" Seungmin asks shouting the last part for chan to hear "SHUT UP" Chan says stomping towards us making us giggle "Heyy mister Big alpha man" I purposely greet chan "Your lucky, your adorable" chan says glaring at me, I suddenly feel my cheeks heat up at chan's words, "Oi stop flirting with our friend" Jeongin tells him while chan spits out his water, *Cough* "I'm not flirting with him" Chan says while continuing to cough "Mhm that's what Jeongin said to me before we started dating" Seungmin glares at Jeongin "Shh" Jeongin says Shushing seungmin with his finger, Seungmin bites Jeongins finger near his mouth "AH FUCK" Jeongin screams at seungmin "you good bro?" chan asks Jeongin laughing "No I'm not okay, BRO" Jeongin replies to chans question while throwing a tissue box at Chan "Okay I'm going to see Felix and Minho now, cya bin" Chan tells me while winking at me and leaving the dorm "OH MY FUCKING GOD-" I shout "You like him don't you" Jeongin asks me "I-I think I do.."

★ (SORRY SHORT CHAPTER THIS TIME IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS AND I STILL NEED TO UPDATE MY OTHER BOOK)-Author Binnie ★