❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

This chapter is dedicated to all the readers who were waiting for me to update😭😭 you guys are so cute.
__________________________________

"Pani ki bottle pass kr." Danish snatched the bottle from roohie's hand who was just going to take a gulp.

"Cheen to li, pass krne kyu bola phir." Whining, she kept her head on her pari aapi's shoulder. Caressing her face, pari looked at her cousin expectantly.

"Kya plan hai yaar tum log ka. Chatt pe to bula liya, magar bheegi billi kyu bane ho. Kuch to bolo." Pari said looking at each one of them.

Even noor was silent.

Suddenly, they heard a whoosh.

Daniyal came and sat next to noor where their cousin had skillfully left the space. They knew he was going to come as it was their plan.

Today, they had their mehendi. Where noor got her mehendi done till her elbows and knees. She loved mehendi.

Pari's heart stopped seeing them so close. Closing her eyes tightly, she tried to calm her breathing.

"Are, daniyal bhai aagaye. Ye lo, mai sabse chupa kr ice cream laya hu." Shehreyar dumped the whole box of ice cream in the middle and the war started. As all the cousin wanted their favourite flavour.

Only pari was sitting quietly. Shehreyar got her favourite vanilla chocolate, and passed it to her. Who just smiled and took it from him.

But her smile did soemthing to his heart.

Both daniyal and noor were enjoying their company.

Beenish was in her room, as she was tired.

"Yaar bas ice cream khane bulaya tha. Kuch khelte haina. Chalo, ye bottle spin karke truth and dare khelte hai." Shazma excitedly clap.

Pari groaned but nodded knowing they will force her to play.

Arham spinned the bottle and it landed on shazma.

"I will take truth." Proudly dusting her shoulders, she looked at her cousin knowing they will give her some stupid dares is she choose to do dare.

"Ok, so mai puchunga. Tune kabhi kisi ko kiss kiya hai?" He looked into her eyes, hoping she would say no.

But his heart broke when she said yes.

"Ha kiya hai na." She squealed making others shocked.

"Kya"

"Kise."

"Kab"

Three different voices reached her ears.

"Ek hi question puchna tha, ab next time bataungi." Shrugging she looked innocently at her brother who just clenched his fist.

His sister had her kiss and he didn't even knew that bastard.

Danish just sat there dejectedly. He wasn't even interested in playing now.

"Are, arham tum hi ghumao ab. Ise pata nhi kya hogaya hai." Pari hit danish's head.

Arham nodded and spinned the bottle.

It landed on daniyal.

Noor looked at her fiance excitedly.

"I would choose dare." All the cousin hooted.

"Chalo to phir noorie appi ke liye ek accha sa gana gao." Roohie admired them and wanted to bring her brother's romantic side out not knowing that in this process she is hurting someone close to her.