Wong Suffered Emotional Damage

"Do you know why there are so many geniuses , but there are very few who can become Master Sorcerers?" Wong paused and continued.

"Why?" Wang was also curious.

Most of them can only be called sorcerers, not Master Sorcerers.

Even Kamidal can barely be called a Master Sorcerer, and that is because of his age and so many years of dedication, not because of his strength.

Wong is the real Master Sorcerer.

Wong was very satisfied with Wang's curious appearance.

"Because they are too confident in themselves. They like to challenge some enemies that they cannot deal with. You have to remember that geniuses can be confident, but they can't be proud. The true battle is not whether or not strong will can solve the problem.

"Kamar Taj's sorcerers are not baptised in battle and only the Master Sorcerers are battle hardened veterans as they have to handle the attacks of demons from different dimensions. The sorcerers are just like a flower in a greenhouse, he may die at any time!"

"If you are afraid, you can go back and be a teacher in Kamar Taj and guide the new apprentices" Wong looked at Wang , as his voice fell slowly.

This is a choice, depending on what kind of person Wang wants to be.

Whether to live a life of battle where you could die at any time, or to stay here and live safely under the protection of Kamar Taj.

Real battles will never be as open and aboveboard as others think. Many battles involve sneak attacks, black hands, and various methods that emerge endlessly.

It is extremely dangerous.

"Master Wong, I understand!" Wang nodded.

He naturally knew the danger outside, but when a powerful enemy came, it was tantamount to putting his life in the hands of others if he chose to live a safe life of hiding.

For example, if Thanos comes and snaps his fingers, he can't rely on luck to survive, and he can't put his life in the hands of the Avengers and wait for them to save him.

"Very good!" Seeing Wang's firm will, Wong nodded in satisfaction.

Unlike Kamidal, he is the real battle sorcerer of Kamar Taj and has been through countless battles.

Although Wang is a genius, if he didn't have the will to fight, he would never let Wang stay and study with him.

"Follow me!" Wong nodded in satisfaction, and then he raised his hands, magic runes appeared in his hands, like shields, and with a twist, the void in front of him seemed to turn into countless pieces of glass.

Seeing this scene, Wang Yang couldn't help showing surprise.

This is probably the legendary mirror dimension!

It was really amazing. After feeling the energy of the space in front of him, Wang Yang was amazed.

[Ding, Mirror Dimension spell talent fragments detected; do you want to fuse?]

"Fuse" Wang's eyes lit up.

As Wang's words fell, countless bits of knowledge merged in his mind. Mirror Dimension is a powerful spell that creates a dimensional space that differs from reality. And the sorcerers use this dimension space for various purposes, including experimenting with magic, fighting in it, or monitoring someone.

"Let's go inside!" Wong said to Wang who was still amazed by the Mirror Dimension

Wang nodded and walked in. Wong also walked in.