✧*:・゚ IX | Chaos, Maleficent, and Goodness

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

"I'm back~" Maleficent sing-songed. The room was filled with gasps and fears from the crowd.

"Go away, Mother." Mal told Maleficent, the latter laughed. "Oh, she's funny. I'm so... you're very funny."

"Here. Wand me. Chop chop." Maleficent commanded Mal, but instead of complying, my friend passed the magic wand to Fairy Godmother– the only one who's in control of the magic wand.

"Bibbidi, Bobbidi..."

". . .Boo." And with the power of Maleficent's scepter, the people in the room were all frozen, except for the five of us.

"Psych." Maleficent laughed and snorted, she then went around the frozen people, saying some side comments.

"I told you, party popper." I whispered to Jay irritatingly.

The villain then grabbed Fairy Godmother's wand. "Where shall we begin?" She asked as she finally took a hold of it.

"Oh, I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of this?" She raised the wand and got Mal's ring forcefully. "Perfect fit!"

Mal looked at her finger with disarray. The ring that Ben gave to her was now in the possession of her mother, who wouldn't be angry and sad?

"Falling in love is weak..." The villain played with frozen Ben. "And ridiculous. It's not what you want."

"You don't know what I want!" Mal answered her mother, causing the latter to look at her with an unamused face. "Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!"

"Oh, obviously. I've had years and years and years and... Years of practice being evil. You'll get there."

"No, I will not. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing." I looked at Mal, proudly, for standing up to herself against her mother. Something I wished that we all did beforehand. But hey, we all have our own time figuring things out.

"I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life!" Maleficent asserted, her voice having a higher tone.

"And now I command, wand to my hand!" Mal shouted, the Magic Wand then flew to Mal's hand. The five of us gasped with what just happened.

"I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!" As Maleficent was pacing in panic, I can't help but to smirk upon this sight.

Maleficent always makes me laugh.

"Hold on, Mal. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil..." Carlos uttered to Mal.

"Oh, please! You're killing me. Arf!" When Maleficent mocked a dog, Dude got on top of her. Jay then tried to take hold of Maleficent's scepter, but failed when Maleficent used her power on him, causing him to fall down.

Then I stood up in front of Maleficent as I shot my shot, my eyes turning red.

"Being evil makes you sad, being evil makes you cry... You want to go back where you belong, there, to the Isle."

But of course, I wasn't strong enough to manipulate the mistress of evil. With one whoosh of her scepter, she managed to knock me down, but luckily enough to get caught by Mal.

"Enough! You all will regret this!"

We all stood back as Maleficent transformed into her dragon form, puffing some fire. She was targeting Jay since our friend had a hard time standing up, I immediately ran to him as I took him away from the scene, hearing our friends shouting our name and telling us to run faster.

"Magic mirror, show your bright light!" Evie was in front of us, pointing her magic mirror to the villain. "Behind me, E." Mal shoved Evie to her back, protecting the four of us.

"Leave my friends alone!" Maleficent roared to her daughter. "This is between you and me, Mother."

"The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one." Both of them held eye contact, the dragon form of Maleficent kept on growling to keep her daughter intimidated, but Mal didn't let it go her way.

"The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one!"

Then the dragon disappeared.

The five of us looked at each other with gasps. We walked together in the aisle, bluffing some questions to Mal.

"No, no, no, no. Your mother did. She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That's why It's so itty-bitty." I was shocked when Fairy Godmother suddenly walked up to us, but at the same time, happiness filled me.

"Is she gonna be like that forever?" Mal asked Fairy Godmother. She kneeled down to the now-a-lizard form of her mother.

"Well, forever is a long time. You learned to love. So can she."

As Mal and Fairy Godmother exchanged things that they own, the four of us can't help but to smile warmly.

It's all over...

"You all have earned yourselves an "a" in goodness class." Fairy Godmother remarked, causing us to laugh.

"Bibbidi, bobbidi, boo!" And with that, the people turned back to how they were earlier.

Ben, on the other hand, ran as fast as he could whe he thought that it wasn't over. We laughed as Mal tried to calm him down.

Suddenly, I felt someone hugging me from behind. I looked up, only to see Bry with a relieved face, his eyes closed as he felt my presence. I smiled and turned around to hug him back. The two of us enjoyed the moment of our embrace.

"Does this mean we could keep on playing archery together?" He asked in a soft voice, his eyes still closed. I chuckled and answered him. "We get to play archery together, forever."

Bry broke our hug and motioned me to go to my squad, I smiled before I stood between Carlos and Mal. The five of us, including Ben, were wrapped together.

"Let's get this party started!" Jay declared as we all laughed.

"Ohayohay, hey!"