Five Dead Children

I lay in the back room. Keeping quite. The door opened and six people walked in. One man and five children. Mari appeared next to me.

"Jewel hide! Thats the guy who killed me!" Mari was panicking. This was the man who killed him. He was luring his next victims. The man pulled off his suit and pulled out a knife. He lunged at one of the children, stabbing them, killing them. I watched in horror. One after the other, falling dead to the floor. I jumped up and stood in front of one of the kids.

"Another little kid. Well your next!" He picked me up off of the ground. Squeezing my neck. He threw me at the wall and then stabbed the child. He walked towards me and slashed my arms and legs.

"Uh, hello hello?" The voice drifted. The purple man ran out the back door leaving me alone with the dead children. Mari appeared, but he had a body now. The body of a puppet. He grabbed each of the bodies and put them in the suits. I stood there watching. I fell to the ground crying.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't help you." Mari turned and looked at me. His empty eyes had sorrow in them. He pat my head.

"Don't worry, I'm giving them a gift. So they don't have to wander the shade." Mari held out a small glowing gift. He handed it to me. "Give them life." He smiled. I walked over to the suits.

"I'll avenge you. Don't worry." I promised. I gave them the gifts. The suits eyes lit up. They looked around, then looked at me.

"Where am I?" Asked Chica. I explained what happened to them. Tears filled there eyes.

"We're dead!" They all cried. Little ghosts appeared in front of the suits. A small girl ran towards me. She lept into my arms. She was crying. All of the kids ran towards me.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you." I hugged them. They stopped crying and smiled.

"Thank you. So much las." One looking like a pirate said. Foxy.
"Yes miss, thank you for trying to help." One with a top hat said. Freddy.
"How can we repay you?" One with a guitar said. Bonnie.
"Thank you." Two kids smiled. One had a bib, Chica. The other had black eyes with white dots, Golden Freddy. Me and Mari spent the night talking with the kids. I wish I could have saved them.