3.

TRAUMA

TRAUMA

after the eventful addition of an old friend, memories and explanations were poured into a sharp-tongued girls mind.

bachira meguru told her all about his time with team z, specifically isagi yoichi. he spoke of what he managed to accomplish skill wise and things he uncovered on his rivals during the second selection. he shared the recent events of the third selection -- most of them -- and the loss of a friend, but also the meeting of many new ones. sort of.

"you threatened to fight shidou??" you scoffed as the boy laughed at the memory, his voice slightly shaky through the speaker.

"you don't understand how annoying he was then, and he was so close to hitting isagi in the head!" a boyish grin overtook his lips, his facing leaning closer towards the phone camera at the last part.

"you're insane," you smiled.

meguru didn't hesitate to spill the threat from the Japanese Football Association. how the BlueLock project would be eradicated if they didn't win a big game against the Japans U-20 team.

"oh! and it's gonna be on TV so make sure you watch us, ok?" he spoke quickly, like if he didn't tell you now he might've forgotten entirely.

"i wouldn't miss it," you smirked, "i could head over to your place as well and hang out with your mum.."

"shutup." he groaned, grumbling at her snickering.

some thoughts and recounts of his allowed her to have more context and story behind past texts, and others she stored into the crooks of her mind as blackmail or just an unexpected comeback.

full names and eventually photos were shared as the night dragged on, surprisingly. the girl immediately knew who she'd have to be nice too; most of the boys were regretfully attractive. and it just so happened to be some of the ones she insulted and spoke down on.

but it can't be helped.

waking up around midday due to the all nighter full of gossip, you stayed in your position for around 15 minutes. but the  constantly buzzing phone beside you started to grow irritatingly loud.

"jeez.." you rubbed one eye sleepily,  slowly unlocking your phone. you back read on some of the most recent messages, puffing out a weak laugh at meguru.

cellblock 5

bachira
what if i just pulled out a gun