~ 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~ 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 ~
~ 𝐀 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ~
~ 𝐋𝐢𝐩 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐳 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Meeting new people was something that Aurora and Bella absolutely despised doing. Unless they were together, greeting whoever it was, they would often try their best to avoid contact whatsoever. So, when the latter was awoken by Debbie, who informed her that an unfamiliar man was downstairs, she refused to go without her older sister. Call it what you will, but they were very cautious people.

Well, Bella was just a frightened eleven-year-old girl, and Aurora was her 'protector'.

The younger Lopez kept her gaze locked solely on the boys' bedroom door, awaiting for her older sister and her best friend to exit the room; when the door finally opened, a small smile made its way onto her lips, "Rory, Ian, hey!"

"Why aren't you downstairs?" Aurora wondered, absentmindedly tightening her hold on Ian's hand when her younger sister shot her a specific look. "Come here, Baby-B."

With a nod, Bella pushed herself up from the top step of the staircase, traipsing over to the pair of best friends. Purposefully avoiding Ian's burning gaze, Aurora placed an arm around Bella's shoulders and guided the pair down the stairs, each coming to a halt down at the very bottom.

"Plus Ian, Aurora, and Bella." Fiona introduced, offering the three newcomers a bright smile as they each took a seat on the stairs.

With narrowed eyes, Aurora closely inspected the unrecognisable man, only to fall upon the realisation that he wasn't unrecognisable whatsoever. It was Jimmy Lishman; why was a man of such wealth hanging around Southside Chicago?

Hypocrite.

"Hey." Jimmy raised his hand, offering the three an over-the-shoulder wave. "Hey, Debbie, why do they call him 'Lip'?"

For the first time, Aurora decided to make her apparent presence known to her parents' good friend, "his real name is Phillip."

Before Jimmy received the chance to recognise Aurora's voice, Kevin entered the Gallagher house, "yo, Veronica! You got my keys?"

The Gallagher's, alongside Aurora and Bella, intently watched as Kevin came to an abrupt halt within the room, eyes closing in on Jimmy, who was positioned between the legs of his girlfriend as she tended to his newly-afflicted wounds.

"What's going on here?" He questioned curiously, ensuring to close the front porch's door behind him.

"This is Steve." Veronica revealed, and Aurora shared an incredulous glance with her younger sister. "Decked the bouncer at Purgatory to defend my honour."

Who the hell was Steve?

As the group conversed over who Jimmy - or Steve, apparently - decked down at the Purgatory, Aurora removed her phone from her pocket and began scrolling through her camera roll, briskly searching for one picture in particular.