1

Third-Person-Pov

Atharv was crowned as the king of the Simha empire and Rayanakonda city in front of thousands of people of the city.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After ten months.

The whole kingdom is eagerly waiting to welcome their king and his army, who are returning after winning a war against an enemy kingdom and after making their kingdom his. Atharv with his army went to capture the kingdom of the king who is the reason for the death of his brother Vikram, who stabbed Vikram from back, That king was helping the other kingdom in the war against Simha's, he stabbed Vikram from behind and ran away from the Warfield.

Atharv arrived at the palace with his army and everyone screamed in joy, Atharv got down and everyone started throwing flowers at him, people are showering their love on their king with flowers, and one red colour unique flower fell on his chest, he started searching for the one who threw the flower on him, but he didn't find the person.

"Rajamatha is waiting for you, your majesty." The head of the army said, Atharv went to the balcony and hugged her.

"Your wish was successful amma, they lost very badly, the ones who were indirectly involved in the death of Vikram bhaiya." Atharv came out of the hug and touched her feet.

"Long live, my son." Yashoda said Atharv got up and Yashoda caresses his cheek "I hope you will get more success like this in your life." Yashoda said and Atharv just smiled.

And they turned towards the people, Yashoda signals through her hand to people to stop celebrating "Today your king and our army successfully won a war, so let's celebrate this as a festival, let's celebrate the festival for two days and come back to our daily life." Yashoda announced.

After a few minutes, Athrav was talking with Aadrika and a few of his friends in the court hall, but Atharv's eyes were searching for a particular person, he heard the Anklets sound near the pole, and he saw that side, but that person quickly hides behind the pole.

"Bhaiya, I was so scared when you went to a war but now I'm happy that you returned after winning it." Aadrika said.

"Hmm....." Atharv replied, his eyes are still searching for one particular person.

"Bhaiya, are you listening to me.?" Aadrika asked.

"I... I was just thinking something." Atharv said.

"He is thinking about someone, I think about that pole." Atharv's friend Sudhanshu teased him, the person standing near the pole alerted and hides behind the pole.

"Oh that pole, let me call her." Aadrika turned "Mi... ." Atharv stopped Aadrika by dragging her behind and said "No, don't do that." Atharv said, the person who was standing behind the pole, ran from there hearing Aadrika's voice, Atharv's friends went from there as they have some work.

"See you scared her, poor girl," Atharv said.

"Poor girl huh, anyways you both look good together." Aadrika said.

"You are a kid, so behave like a kid, kiddo." Atharv teased.

"I'm not a kiddo, I'm 10 years old you know, people say I'm half adult now." Aadrika said.

"Who are those people.?" Atharv said.

"My friends, who else.?" Aadrika said, and they shared a laugh, Yashoda smiled and looked at the siblings talking from far and thought "I'm happy they are not having any siblings rivalry like many people.", Yashoda saw a maid and said, "Listen, call Atharv to my room, I want to discuss some important things with him."

"Sure, your highness." That maid went to call Atharv, and Yashoda went to her chamber.

Aadrika looked around and said, "Listen, Yashu, I mean Yashavi was talking about you often and asking about you, you have a good female following in the kingdom." Aadrika said.

"Behave like a child Aadu, talk about the things related to children." Atharv smiled, Aadrika was about to say, the maid came there, so she stopped talking.

"Rajamatha is calling you, your majesty, she is in her chamber." Maid delivered the message and went from there.

"I go and meet amma, you enjoy with your friends." Atharv said, he went to Rajamatha's room and knocked on the door.

"Come inside, Atharv," Yashoda called him inside, he went inside.

"What's the matter amma.?" Atharv asked.

"I heard from the army chief that, you alone fought with the enemy and saved many soldiers' life, is it true.?" Yashoda asked

"It is true amma, I don't want to see the death of soldiers of both sides, so at first I asked him to surrender and sign the treaty of giving his kingdom to us and gave him one week time also, but he didn't surrender, so I asked him to fight with me, in the last round I used the trick which Devaki amma used to tell in childhood, so we won and he signed the treaty." Atharv proudly smiled.

"I must say, your mom would be proud to see you winning, I think she is preparing you to become king from childhood, anyways did you bring what I asked you.?" Yashoda asked.

"Yeah" Atharv removed a ring from his pocket and gave it to Yashoda "Amma , why did you ask me to this particular, I mean you asked me to bring the ring from his ring finger of left hand, why?" Atharv asked.

"Because this ring was your brother Vikram's, which your father used to wear, it was missing from his hand, since the war, so my guess is correct, he stole it, Thank you." Yashoda smiled with tears in her eyes.

"You don't need to thank me, amma." Atharv said, Yashasvi came inside the room "Aunty, I need the neckl..." She saw Atharv and smiled shyly looking at him, Atharv ignored her and said "Amma, I will go I have some work." Atharv went from there, while Athrav was going towards his room he heard an Anklets sounds behind the pole, he stood at one side of pole.

"Mithra, is that you.?" Atharv asked.

"Hmm....." Mithra nodded her head from the other side of the pole.

"Are you fine.?" Athrav asked.

"Hmm....." Mithra again nodded her head.

"You are just nodding your head and answering in one word, show me your face."Athrav leaned towards her side of the pole but Mithra ran away from there

"Mithra, wait..." Athrav tried to run behind her, but his friend and court poet Vikarsh stooped him "Everyone is that side, why are you running this side, your majesty."

"I know you are a poet, but rhyming words, not this time." Athrav said.

"Why.?" Vikarsh asked.

"This girl is playing hide and seek with me since the morning." Atharv frustrated.

"Who.?, oh Mithra, where will she go, she will stay here only, you will find her here, I forgot to tell you that Prime Minister wanted to talk with you." Vikarsh said.

"Is it.? Come let's go." Atharv went to meet the minister with Vikarsh......

Hi all

How's the chapter?

I know it's a little boring chapter, but the next chapter will be more interesting, I can assure that.

Next update
Wednesday or Thursday

Please keep voting and commenting