︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

Guess who's back!!, okay long story short i got my laptop back and I have no excuse why I vanish all the sudden, I know that this is outdated but imma still keep writing it no promises though!

--------------------------

You arrived at the Kingdom of Teca, and you felt that aura so familiar. You could not point it out. You walk closer to the kingdom while holding your bag. The people are looking at you and whispering, and this makes you uncomfortable. Has your look been strange? Are you on your original form? You look at your hand and your leg; it seems normal to you. One little boy walks up to you and says, "Priness Maya, you look beautiful with ____ hair!" The boy said, and this confuses you since you are neither Maya nor the princess in this realm, "I'm sorry, sweet boy, but I'm not Maya! im _____" You said, lowering yourself to the boy while giving a sweet fake smile. "oh! I'm sorry, it's just that you look like our Princess Maya!" said the boy as he started to get embarrassed, and this caused you to giggle and softly pat his head. "It is fine, sweet boy," you said in your sweet tone. You stand up and continue to walk to the castle. As you walk upstair, the guard didn't even stop you because you looked like Maya, and they didn't even take a risk to stop you, and this became your advantage. The queen saw you and quickly pulled you aside. "Maya!" she stopped her sentence when she completely looked at you and your feature. "Who are you?" She said while glaring at you, and her grip became strong, making you flinch a little. "I am _____, daughter of Lady Micte; I am here to see my half sister!" You said while your fake tears were visible, and the queen looked at you with pity in her eyes. "I see..you may come with me!" she said to you, and you were surprised that she gave in so easily, but you were still weary because you didn't know what her change of mind was, and it was hard to read her. The queen called her husband and her three sons. Once they have arrived, they look at you shocked because you look like Maya but a little different; your eyes are _____ instead of brown, and your hair is _____ instead of dark brown. They look at you for 5 minutes, and this makes you uncomfortable. "Uhm.. hi?" You said you were waving your hand a little to make the mood a little higher.

----------------

You and Maya's family bonded together and talked about stuff, and you are still very weary of why they are so open to you and too trusting, but you think that because you look like Maya, your half sister,

As you were walking around looking around and familiarizing yourself with the area as you were walking without looking at what was in front of you, you bumb to someone and they seemed to wear heavy stuff that caused them to stumble and fall. You had quick reflexes and grabbed the person, but due to the heavy stuff that they were wearing, you also lost your balance, and both of you stumbled down together. "Omg! I am so sorry I didn't see you!" You stutter a little but cut off when you look to see who the person is. "Woah!" she said, looking at you in shock because she looks like you. "So this is Maya?" You said in your mind, standing up and dusting off the dirt from your clothes, and when you look at her, your anger rises: "So this is the worthless human child that Mama cared about? "I don't see anything special about her, so why does she love her more than me?' You said in your mind that you were glaring at Maya like a hawk stalking its prey, and this caused Maya to get uncomfortable because of your glaring "uhm-? Hey! Can you help me stand up? "It's kind of hard to stand up when wearing this 'thing." Maya said, raising her hand towards you. You snapped out of your mind and smiled at her, "Oh, I am so sorry here!" You said you were holding her and pushing Maya up to help her stand up with that heavy dress of hers. "I am so sorry, I was shocked that you look like me. Haha, that's why your mother ushered me aside hours ago!" You said, smiling at her and gently holding her hand, holding your urge to crush her hand like a glass cup, and Maya smiled, "Hahah, no wonder! I mean, look at you! "You look like me!" She said laughing, and then she gasped, "Gasp, what if we are twins?" Lost twins!" She held your hand, and that caused you to flinch at her sudden outburst. You giggled at what she said. 'Foolish human, we are different but have the same mother," you said in your mind, holding your insensible anger ready to burn her. "Oh! "I see that you met your half sister," the queen said to Maya, holding your shoulder, and this caused Maya to look at you in shock and hug you. "Oh gooosh!! this is Amazig! "I have a half sister!" She said she was hugging you, and you cringe at the sudden touch from her, but you smile and pat her back. "Wait!, so who is your, uh, parent?" She said, trying to explain which of her parents is your mother or father, "Your father." You said to her, and the queen looked at her husband, glaring, "Please don't be mad, my queen; the king has not known because he was drunk at the time and forgot the 'creation." you said to her and the queen looks at you in sadness that you are too young to know that " That is fine ___, you are not problem its not your fault, cause the sin of the father cannot inherit the daughter" she said carresing your cheek and this cause you to have that feeling that you missed a long time ago, and you burst out crying not a fake one but real because that motherly love is that one that wanted the most to experiance it with your real mother but this human mother of maya gave you this feeling and this cause you to quickly lose your composure and the queen look at you and hug you cause of what she think that you are suffering from the blame that you are a mistake tht cause the king cause, and the king which he feel so guilty and joined the hug and also Maya, this wholesome affection make you almost forgot the mission but when you feel maya your anger rise again and you heard the queen told which make you shock! "Are you sure, my queen?" You were cut off when the queen shushed you, "Nope! Do not call me that! Call me Mama if you are comfortable. You looked at her smiling, hugged her, and nodded.

--------------------------

A/n: I actually don't know what I am doing to be honest I am trying to look at my notes here on laptop to see what is the original Chapter of this book, I also remember to make ep 4 of this fanfic but I don't have a chance to post because I need to re-read it again because of errors