Halo Adventures 1: Team Alpha Red meets Caboose!

It was a peaceful day on Planet Horizon. The UNSC's Lunar Knight staff and crew were having their month off, incuding the Spartans.

Team Alpha Red were going out on an adventure mission in the wild parts of the planet, which was Echo's idea since the other three were bored from the lack of action. As they were walking through a giant open field of grass, Eyesight was humming a sweet tune that made everyone felt calm and happy. Even Skull, who is known as a brutal fighter in CQC(Close Quaters Combat), felt the good vibes from listening to his teammates' tune.

But then...

They heard someone screaming from many kilometers away, up above.

"Hey, does anyone hear that?" asked Eyesight as he looked at the others questioningly. They stopped walking and looked around, trying to find the source of the scream until...

Skull sighed and said, "Look up..."

They all looked up and saw a dark blue spartan falling down towards them. "... Oh no..."

And that's when Eyesight got squashed down by the blue spartan. "Ow...." groaned Eyesight. "I know I've been known to be squashed down by multiple Brutes and Elites... But a 1000 pound Spartan landing on my back is way more worse! Like.... OWWW!!!" He cried.

"That was fun!" said the blue spartan in a cheery tone. He then looked down and saw that he was sitting down on another spartan, who had the exact same colour for his armour, "Oh! Do you like the colour blue too?" asked the spartan excitedly. Eyesight just groaned in pain, which made the spartan realize that he was hurting him.

"Oh sorry!" apologized the spartan as he quickly got off him. "I-It's okay!" said Eyesight as he slowly got up, wincing a little as he did so. Angel and Striker looked at spartan warily, their weapons ready. Echo on the other hand, was smiling at the scene, her optimism blooming.

"Identify yourself, Spartan" ordered Skull. The blue spartan looked at him and cheerfully hugged him up, "Sarge!" He happily exclaimed. Skull, who is not used to physical touches from anyone, had his voice raised a little and threateningly said, "Put... Me... Down..." He glared at him.

The spartan immediately put him down after sensing his dark aura. "Sorry Sarge-"
"I am not Sarge, I'm Skull... Squad Leader of Team Alpha red, UNSC Spartan," Skull introduced, cutting him off.

The spartan saluted and Skull sighed as he ordered him again, "Identify yourself spartan... And that's an order!"
"I'm Caboose!" He said dumbly, with a very cheerful tone.
"That's it?" Skull asked, dumbstrucked.
"Do you want to know about my hobbies and my friends and-"
"No thanks, Spartan Caboose..." Skull said, his hand raised his hand at him, indicating him to stop.

Echo giggled at the hilarity and innocence of the scene, making Striker lower down his weapon and look at her, smiling at her adorableness. Caboose heard her and looks, "Hey, you're purple! Just like Doc, but more prettier~!" He complimented, making her chuckle, much to Striker's annoyance. "Thanks and I'm Echo by the way," she said happily.

"Nice to meet you Ecky!" Caboose greeted. Angel sighed as she mumbled, "Guess it's time for us to introduce ourselves to this dumb idiot..." She then looked at Caboose and introduced herself, "Greetings Caboose, I'm Spartan Angel... A sniper, pilot and medic if it's necessary... UNSC Spartan" she then saluted at him formaly, only to hear him say, "Hi there Angle! You sound just like Coralina!"

Behind her helmet, Angel's eye twitched in annoyance but stayed calm nevertheless, knowing full well that he had gone through a lot. "The demon is very loud..." said Striker with an annoyed grunt. Echo patted his arm, "Patience Striker..." she cooed, calming him down as he apologized, "Sorry my love..." He pecked a kiss ontop of her helmet and she giggled. "Aww~!" squealed Caboose at the scene, "They're so cute together!"

"I know right?" said Eyesight walking over to his side, "I'm Eyesight by the way... A sniper and a bombing genius!" He said proudly with his arms wide open, smiling wide under his helmet. "That sounds cool!" Caboose said as he looked at him in awe. "It is!" Eyesight then held his hand up, "How 'bout a fiver Caboose?"

"I love high fives!!!" Caboose said loudly before hitting his hand against Eyesights's, they then grabbed hold of each other hands. "Blue buddies?" asked Eyesight, a mischevious grin forming.
"Yes!!!!" Caboosed cheered and hugged him, making him chuckle as he choked.

Skull sighs and Angel just stared at the two as Echo and Striker, watched them like the proud parents they are. "I'm so proud of my big bro!" Echo said happily.
"At least he won't be alone again, if we ever accidentally get seperated from each other..." Striker said while he hugged Echo closer to him.

Echo giggled, "You're right!"