~Chapter 1~

Remember we will always love you no matter what and we want you to take good care of yourself. Don't get into trouble and work hard. We will always respect whatever you want to do.Take good care of yourself and i love you son.....

That is the last time i get to hear words from them. I regret everything. Why must they go without me. If only....If only... i follow them then i will not be alone. Mom dad i miss you. Its hard to survive alone. I have not being going to school ever since they left me . I used to be the most happiest person in the world getting good grades,good parents and having the best friends to stay by my side and helping me. Now it change i turn gloomy i don't even want to talk to anyone. When my friends come to my house or even calling me i will never answer anyone cause i was afraid of everyone. I started cutting myself everyday without fail.I decided that i need to move house and transfer into another school. After a few weeks of finding apartment and school i finally found one. The name of the school im going to is Banana High School. Its a all boys school as i feel uncomfortable in getting close to girls.

TIME SKIP TO GOING TO THE NEW APARTMENT

After packing all the stuff he looked back and recall all the memories he had here. He slowly walk out of the house and took a cab to the new apartment. when he reach there he new its going to be a new beginning. He unpacked all his stuff and get ready for bed after eating a bowl of ramen. Hes know that the beginning of the school tomorrow might be bad...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its finally morning and todah is the first day of school. He get up slowly and made his own breakfast. when he was making his breakfast he remembered how his mother used to make him delicious breakfast. A tear slowly slide down his soft skin but he wiped it away and note himself that its a new beginning. After eating his breakfast and getting ready he finally get out of the house and make his way to school. Inn a few minutes time he finally reach school. Since he's new a lot of students were talking about him...

He's the new transfer student..he looks so emo

He's going to suffer here...

He better mess with the baddest gang...

I think he's gay....

We better be careful and not get near him..

Hearing those words makes him want to end his life. He walk to the principal office to get his papers.

"You must be Jeon Jungkook. I am Mr Kim and I'm the principal of this school. So your class will be 1-A. Do you need help in finding your class? I can ask someone to come here to help you and also tour you around the school."

"Its okay i don't want to bother them. i can just find the class myself. thank you." he bow .

After walking around finding the class he finally found it. he knock the door and reveal a noisy class.(what can you expect from a all boys school) "You must be the new student pls come in and introduced yourself."

"Annyeonghaseyo , i-i n-name is J-j-jungkook.. I a-am 18 years old. Ple-please take c-care of me..."

After the introduction the boys threw paper ball at him and tell him to go away and not welcome him.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

Everything to me means nothing anymore . Going to school don't even help me at all. Ever since i got into this school i will get bullied everyday. Im the outcast in class. Mom dad i miss you..... I sit at the very back of the class alone as i don't have the mood to make friends. One time theres a group of boys pinned me down at the walled started beating him up. Everyday me will get new bruise.

Its finally lunch and I'm walking to the canteen but on my way there i bum into a group of guy which I'm not sure who.

"Well well well look who we have here.If it isn't Jeon Jungkook.Are you gay?" the white hair asked me while grabbing my wrist and drag me into a empty room.

i was too afraid to even speak up or even call for help as i know that no one will come.To be honest I'm not even sure if I'm gay cause i don't really have any effect on girls.

"n-n-no wha—t a-re you go—ing t—o do do with m-m-me?" Seriously Jungkook you really need to man up man... He thought....

"Lets just say we are bored and we want to have fun with you. So get ready...."

________________________________________________

Hi there so this is my first time writing a fanfictin. pls support and vote THANKS:)