Chapter 2

Taehyung's P.o.V

School school school why do we even have to go to school. My name is Kim Taehyung and im the guy will get all the girls. I am friends with my six hyungs. Today i heard that theres a new transfer student so me and my hyung were thinking of having fun with him or her.

Time skip~~~~

Its now lunch and we are on the way to eat when we bump into a guy whom we have no idea who is he.

"Well well well look who we have here.If it isn't Jeon Jungkook.Are you gay?" Rapmon Hyung asked.

Iwas surprised that my hyung know him. I can see fear and lonelyness in his eyes.

"n-n-no wha-t a-re you go-ing t-o do do with m-m-me?"cute. wait what Kim TAehyung you are not supposed to say that you know what nevermind i just want to have fun with this cute bunny.

"Lets just say we are bored and we want to have fun with you. So get ready...." I smirk.

Me and my hyungs draged him to the rooftop and my hyung start to kick him when i thought of sonething interesting that i can do.

"Hyungs i think i can take over from here i meet you guys after school and i can tell you guys what happened." i smirk. They all nodded as they know what im planning to do with this cute bunny.

I grab his collar and pull him closer to me and i crash my lips in his soft pinkish lip. He tried to push me away but soon give in and kiss me back. I smirk at how this slut can be so fun.I think i just found a new playtoy to play with.

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

Jeon Jungkook why the hell are you not pushing him away. I cant believed he just grabbed me and kiss my lip. I tried to push him away but he is just stronger than i am and i find no point in fighting back but kiss him back. I can feel something in my stomach.What the hell is happening......

After like 3 mins of intense kissing he finally pulled away and i felt tear on my face. I ran away to the nurse office and lay there trying to recalled what just happened out there. Mom Dad i wish you guys were here to help and comfort me i just wish you guys were here.....

When school was over yes i stayed there till school end cause i dont want to see that jerk face i went to the roof a s theres not much people. I walked to the edge of the roof. "Mom dad i coming. wait for me i cant take being alone anymore. " When i was about to jump down someone grabbed him from behind and pull him from the edge. "Please dont think about jumping down. " someone behind me said something. i turn myself to face him.

" Hi my name is Bambam and saw that the BTS gang has target you . Lets be friends " he said with a smile.

"My name is Jungkook." i smile revealing my bunny teeth.

Being with friends Bambam was great we have a lot of common interest and we get to know each other more. He decided to introduce to his hyungs so that we could be friend. We walked to the cafeteria and a can feel a few pairs of eyes staring at me but i just shake it off. We finally stopped and revealing 6 boys who were joking with each othere.Mabye they are not that bad.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for not updating for so long this is just a short update . thank you all for having the time to read and do vote thank :)