Part 3 Awakened

It has been 3Months since Tanjiro died
People have already moved on but some couldn't
Some of those people we're Nezuko,Giyuu,Zenitsu and Inosuke.

*Giyuu Pov*
It has been months since Tanjiro died i barely talked to everyone after the battle ends. Except for Nezuko of course. I always asked her how she's been doing everytime i got a chance to see her after her mission.
She said with a faint smile on her face.
-Nezuko-
I'm doing fine Giyuu-san.
...Guess I'm not the only one who didn't manage to moved on...

*Nezuko POV*
After the Battle I became a member of DScorp.
With the help of some Hashira but mostly Giyuu-san.Giyuu-san was my Brother's Lover he loved my brother to bits and would do anything to keep my brother happy. Now he is my Mentor he always trained me everytime i asked him to. Through Giyuu-san guidance i manage to Master few of the Water Breathing. My Brother's Friend Inosuke and Zenitsu are always my companions during missions.
      Master Ubuyashiki and Other Hashira are all concerned about me because I'm not as skilled as my Brother's swordsmanship.I mean they're not wrong i was always put in a box which my brother carried everytime and every mission he went. He never left me behind...Well not today...because he's not even here anymore...Just thinking about my Brother makes my eyes blurry everytime....I wish he was still alive...

*Zenitsu Pov*
Me and Inosuke always accompany Nezuko when she goes to a mission. Well why wouldn't we..?She is the little sister of our Friend Tanjiro who died in the battle...Tanjiro was a great friend he always help people in need he never complained about anything.
I gotta admit I envy Tanjiro...he's got a pretty good personality,kind,caring,honest and also has alot of courage that I don't have...His little sister who became a Demon he didn't abandon her instead he vowed to himself that he will do anything to turned back his little sister to a human which he manage to fulfill because now she's a Member of the corps.

( Dunno if Zenitsu's PoV is needed here😆)

Time skip 1 year

                   Big Brother. Are you alright?

*??? Pov*
...Huh...That voice i...I don't remember who said something like that to me... I wake up feeling heavy in my chest when I notice i was buried underground so i dig my way out and it was night time...my throat was parched... so i needed something to drink...I smell a water near by...i drank and clean my self.
I was walking aimlessly when something caught my eye i draw my katana that was buried along side with me.When that thing pop out in the darkness...His scent... it's an another Demon...

*Demon*
Why are you wondering aimlessly in the middle of the night. You should come with me back to our base.

I responded
I'm new here I didn't even know that we need to hide in cover of darkness.*I withdraw my katana.*

*Demon*
Well we need to keep moving Demon Slayers are always on patrol everynight that's why we need to hide we don't want our heads to be cut off now would we..?

...I guess...I replied...

Running along side with this new Demon i just meet i ask him if he has a name.He nodded and answer"I'm Kokori"(i just made this name up). Oh okay... I replied...How about you..? He ask... And i reply i don't know pretty much...about me...but one thing that i know is that my name is...Tanjiro...That's nice...kokori said...Most Demons don't remember their names after being reborn as a Demon...Is that so... I replied...Not wanting to run for an another minute i asked kokori if the base is near yet... He said it well take us an hour if we run through the woods...An hour that's a long run...Yep he responded...