The Incident

Foxo was teaching his class as usual when all of a sudden there was a crashing of glass. Every head in the classroom snapped to attention as they heard multiple gunshots. Foxo immediately shouted 'Everyone get to the corner of the class, lock the door and barricade it. Don't make any sound!' in a determined yet scared voice.

The students quickly obeyed as Foxo ran to the front of the room. He looked out of the window and saw a tall figure wearing all black, armed with an AK-47, a Minigun and a chainsaw. Foxo quickly ran back to the corner of the classroom and began to barricade the door while the students huddled together in fear.

Suddenly, a loud bang came from outside and soon the chainsaw began to cut through the door. Everyone inside began to tremble until eventually the door opened and in stepped the shooter. He stepped inside the room and looked at the children with a cold expression, as if he did not care.

The shooter then looked at Foxo, before raising his gun and pointing it to his head. Foxo stayed calm and spoke firmly, saying 'There is no need for any violence.We just want this to end peacefully.'

The shooter took a deep breath and lowered his gun. He then spoke in a unnaturally calm voice, 'My name is Onur.I have an IQ of 9,867.And I'm here for an entity called TEST_FIGURE.'

At that moment, the police burst in and arrested Onur. It was then revealed that he had been planning this operation for weeks, planning to feed the bodies of those inside to his entity. He was taken away, but Onur broke the chains and managed to murder the entire police squad.

Now, legend has it that Onur is still alive.

Foxo, meanwhile, still teaches at the Fun Schoolhouse, but there are reminders of that fateful day scrawled on the walls of his classroom.

'Don't make a sound,' it reads, In memory of that fateful day.

(IM SORRY IF THIS SOUNDS SO WEIRD, DON'T BLAME ME BLAME THE GENERATOR. Also this is literally just funny and joke mixed together

336 Word's... Nice 😎)