love at first sight

Cartman was forced to go to school, today it was Monday the 7th of September 2008.

Cartman was 17-18 and Kyle was 17-18 aswell

Cartman entered the school entrance and walked to his locker, he opened it and admired all the photos he took of Kyle.. Cartman blushed at the pretty photos of Kyle.

"Hey Cartman!" Kyle said as Cartman closed his locker quickly "uh-! H-hey!" Cartman smiled and laughed nervously as Kyle smiled.

"So I heard that there was a new model on the internet" Kyle said as Cartman zone out on the topic, Cartman couldn't stop staring into Kyles beautiful green eyes.. cartman blushed redder and redder as Kyle spoke.

Kyle noticed cartmans face turning red "uh Cartman? Are you okay? Because your heating up!" Kyle said as Cartmans eyes widen.

He opened his locker and looked at himself in the mirror, indeed he was red..

"S-sor-sorry it's just ho-ho-hot in he-herre" Cartman said as he played with his collar..

Kyle shrugged it off thinking nothing of it meanwhile with cartman he was falling inlove with him too quickly!

"Hey Kyle?" Cartman said as Kyle looked at him "I-.." Cartman sighed "I l-" Cartman was going to confess but the bell interrupt him

RINGGGGGGGG

"Oh shit! I gotta go cartman I'm late for my first class, I'll talk to you in break.." Kyle smiled as he waved and ran off.. Cartman closed his locker and sighed.. he blushed redder as he stared on the ground..

He just wanted to tell his honest feeling about Kyle.. he had beautiful red hair, beautiful green eyes and a cute nose..

Cartman blushed redder as he covered his face with his hands.. he was burning up.. he felt the hallway getting hotter and hotter.

He realized the hallways were empty.. he was late for his computer class..

After class

Cartman ran to the cafeteria as he saw kyle "hey Kyle" Cartman said, you can clearly hear the shyness in cartmans voice, it was low and quiet..

"Oh hey Cartman" Kyle smiled "so I just wanna say that I'm sorry for the argument last night" Cartman said as kyles eyes widen "oh.. I see.." Kyle said as he sighed "alright.. come with me Cartman" Kyle said as he held cartmans hand leading him to the bathroom..

They both entered.. the bathroom was empty, no soul was in there expect for Kyle and Cartman

"Ok Cartman, I forgive you, were obviously friends and friends don't just rip on each other" Kyle said as Cartman blushed redder..

"Yeah! We should care about each other!" Cartmans voice was high and pitched, Kyle hugged Cartman, cartmans heart was racing in full speed.

Kyle could feel cartmans heart pounding, Kyle thought it was odd that cartmans heart was pounding through his chest..

Kyle just thought that Cartman was excited, cartman couldn't take it anymore.. he wanted to confess badly! But sadly he was too scared to be called the weird gay friend in the group..

"Hey K-K-kyle?" Cartman said as Kyle stopped hugging Cartman "mhm?" Kyle smiled as Cartmans face was redder "I... I really.. like you.." Cartman said as kyles eyes were widen "you.. like me?" Kyle said with eyes widen.. Cartman nodded blushing redder and redder.

Kyles face started to blush "oh Cartman.." Kyle smiled and cupped his hand on cartmans face "I.." Kyle said as his face and cartmans face went closer to each other "I love you too." Kyle said as they both kissed..

They're lips connected as Kyles hands held cartmans waist, cartmans hands were on kyles chest as they both kissed, Kyle and Cartman stopped kissing and took a few breaths before kissing again..

Cartman and Kyle kissed with their tounges as they fell into the kiss too quickly..

Kyle was pushed against a wall as cartman kissed him harder..

"You like that baby?" Cartman said panting as Kyle smirked, they both kissed again as Cartman pinned kyles wrists against the wall..

They both started to make noises between the kisses as they slowly started to make out..

"Not in here" Cartman said as Kyle nodded.

They both realized it wasn't break anymore.. everyone left to their classes.. they sneaked to the cafeteria and into the backrooms, in a tiny room filled with boxes, perfect! Cartman thought to himself as he closed the door behind him to let Kyle enter in this dark room..

There was no light.. only a static old black screen TV..

Cartman grabbed kyles shoulders and kissed him again, Kyle kissed Cartman back, they both fell onto the floor as cartman felt hard.. including Kyle..

They both started to pant as they stopped kissing.. Cartman removed his pants, kyle removed his pants and kissed Cartman again..

Cartman grabbed his sloppy hard dick and lined it in kyles hole.. cartman inserted it but since it was sloppy Kyle didn't felt pain but instead sexual pleasure from it.

Cartman started to groan as he felt his dick getting inside of kyles brains getting warmer and warmer, cartman picked up the speed and lifted kyles hips upwards..

Kyle laid on the floor, sweating in heat as cartman felt so hard.. Kyle began to moan loudly as cartman picked up the speed too quickly..

Kyle felt close so he started to jack off.. Kyle cummed all over his face and cartmans face too..

Cartman leaned down and kissed Kyle as he goes faster..

"Fuuckk!" Kyle moaned loudly as cartman smacked kyles hips "fuck yeah! Your hole feels so good!" Cartman said as he started to smear his body against kyles... Cumming inside of kyles Brian's.

Kyle went on his knees and sucked cartmans balls then his dick afterwards, Kyle made noises as he swallowed cartmans cum..

Kyle sat and laid on the wall as his back rested on the wall..

Cartman was too excited.. cartman slammed his ass onto kyles dick and made movements with his large sexy hips against kyles dick..

Kyle moaned as his legs separated wildly, Kyle grabbed and gripped cartmans waist as he slammed cartman up and down.. cartman began to moan as Kyle made cartman on his knees.

Cartman cummed on the floor as Kyle kept going.. picking up the pace inside of cartman, Kyle smacked cartmans large cheeks "damn Cartman your ass feels so good!" Kyle said as he moaned smacking it while cumming..

Kyle couldn't take it anymore.. he went faster as cartman moaned.. cartman laid on the floor on his belly as Kyle fucked cartmans brains, Kyle smacked cartmans ass going faster again..

"Go faster!" Cartman said as he moaned and panted, Kyle picked up the speed and smacked his ass again.. cumming inside off him.. Kyle smacked his ass and held his waist.. he slammed his ass onto kyles dick.

Cartman moaned as he begged it for more.. "fuck me harder jew!" Cartman said as Kyle cummed again smacking his ass again..

"Fuck yeah.. your ass feels so fucking good fatass!!" Kyle said as Cartman moaned..

"Fuck.. your really good at this!" Cartman moaned as Kyle smirked "thank you Darling" Kyle said as he turned Cartman over.

Kyle started to kiss cartman "your fucking good at this" Cartman said "I know.. let's get you cleaned up" Kyle said as they both left the room to the boys bathroom..