Great Googly Moogly...

Great Googly Moogly...

Tanjiro POV

I was on the way to the village at the base of the mountain, the basket of coal on my back to sell weighing me down, my shoes sinking into the thick snow. The snow was falling lightly, building up a thin blanket on the tarpaulin protecting the coal.

"It is so cold,' I thought to myself, shivering under the frozen embrace of the wind, softly blowing from the north, teeth chattering in the frigid breeze.

'How do people live in this weather?!' I thought to myself 'It is so co-'

"Great googly moogly, it's all gone to sh*t!"

I sniffed the air, the regular sea breeze scent was tainted with a metallic tinge.

'The smell of blood.'I thought to myself. I picked up my pace and practically fell off the base of the mountain that I called my home, when a curious scene reached my eyes.

'What is with the gold dust?' I thought to myself. 'Is that man holding a sword?' Indeed the man, wearing a sea green and blue checkered haori, and a grey gakuran jacket, was holding a gleaming 23 inch long katana with wicked hooked edges along the top and an ocean blue wave design running across the length of the blade, which was covered in the strange golden dust. I stared at the man who was watching a boy of about 13 years. 'My age' I thought.

He was sobbing uncontrollably, hunched over the un-moving body of a woman with long brown hair and dull blue eyes that I could imagine sparkling with mirth and laughter in the past, but now, her eyes were empty. Cold. Lifeless.

The boy in question had dark hair and sea green eyes, like the man with the sword.

'His parents.' I thought but quickly berated myself.I didn't know if it was true or not. Safer to not make any assumptions.

"My name is Tanjiro Kamado, who are you? What happened?"I cringed realising how insensitive I sounded.

"My name is Perseus.Perseus Jackson. My mother was just murdered, but that doesn't matter now. your family is next."

 AN

So there we are guys. My first chapter is up. I hope you liked it and hope to post again in the near future.I will try my best to post again during half terms, but I can't guarantee that because of school and tons of extra curricular activities.Don't forget to like and have a great time.Until next time

Prawn