Chapter 11

𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I was sitting on the floor in my party clothes waiting for Timothee outside his room. We were about to head out for this party being thrown not far away.

Bunch of young and grown celebrities are gonna be there so of course I had to look my best. I wore (comment what you want. Including your look.).

As I was gently tapping my head on the wall, the hotel door opened and a tall figure stood in front of me "you ready?" Timothee asked, looking down, hands in his pockets. He wore a scarlet colored suit which kinda surprised me "no but I have to be" I replied, sliding my back against the wall to get up.

We both walk into the elevator and made our way down "I've never been to a big party before.." I suddenly said, looking down at my shoes (or whatever you're wearing). Timothee was quick enough to get what I'm trying to say and answered, "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun. We'll all be there for you. Besides I'm there so you can always go to me"

I nodded as we walk out the elevator. We met Finn and Walker waiting for us inside the vehicle "Finally" Finn muttered, I definitely didn't step on his foot on purpose "OW!" he whined. I let out a little snicker as I sat in between Finn and Walker. Timothee went in the front seat.

When we finally arrived, I of course went out of the car and stare at the mansion "Are you sure this is a party or a royal gathering?" I say, furrowing my eyebrows. Timothee went by my side and said, "come on now" pushing me by my back

It took like a minute to actually get to the door. The garden was huge. We step inside with chatter greeting us. I was starting to think this is indeed a royal gathering.

Fancy tables arranged neatly either side of the mansion along with a red carpet in between. One big space at the other side of the house, also decorated with all sorts of fancy valentines decorations. People dressed casually, scattered wherever. I was starting to think hey, it's not so bad after all but let's wait and see if that thought will stay in mind.

"That table looks alright" Timothee pointed to a table a bit upfront. We walked over and sat down. The table was decorated fancily of course. I looked around and saw a lot of familiar faces. Johnny Depp, Evan Peters, Sadie Sink, Malina Weissman... I was screaming internally at how fine everyone looked.

A few minutes in and both Finn and Timothee had found a place to hang out with their friends. Leaving us young actors alone. Worse, with eachother. Sitting across eachother, glancing at one another with despise in our eyes. This is gonna be one long night.

One of Finn's co-stars sat at our table, Jaeden "What's going on here?" he crossed his arms on the table and stared at both of us. We both glanced at Jaeden back and went back to staring at eachother "Is there a staring contest going on" he looked at us, but more genuine and full of confusion

"Hello?? I wish I could join but these pupils can't look at two persons at the same time" Jaeden pointed out. I looked at him breaking the eye contact with Walker, but before I could speak, he spoke first, "HAH! I WON" I was taken aback by the sudden exclamation. Jaeden looked absolutely unbothered so I also glared at him. He looked down at me, "I mean you did break the eye conta- oookay.." And with that he looked away when stepped his foot slightly under the table

"I still won" Walker muttered, but smiled once I glared at him. As if he didn't say anything "Cute" I sarcastically said, mocking his silly smile. Now the question is, was it full sarcasm? I don't know.

A/n: HAS IT BEEN A MONTH SINCE I PUBLISHED? I DON'T KNOW EITHER. BUT I STILL MISSED UPDATINGGG

I couldn't update cause there was a glitch which made me think my account was deleted 💀 but it's solved now anyway.

I honestly don't know what to write about so my apologies for this... Whatever you call this.

Okayy, see you guys next chapterrr