𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 week in which Charlie stayed at 12 Grimmauld Place, Polaris and the red haired man really started to get along

In the first morning he was there, Polaris had scolded Bill and Sirius for not showing Charlie his room. At first Bill and Sirius reacted a bit strange because the eldest child of the Weasley family did show his younger brother the room he would use but the look on Charlie's face told him everything. Sirius looked annoyed when he realized that Charlie did know where he would stay, he just wanted Polaris to show him again. Bill had teased him when Polaris started to get ready for the day and Charlie was a blushing mess for the rest of the day.

When Bill had went to work and Sirius did his cleaning duty Mrs. Weasley had sent him to do so, Polaris and Charlie went out and Polaris showed him around London a bit.

"The neighbourhood isn't exactly the best but that's not that bad, I usually don't interact with any of them and as far as I know the Order doesn't as well." Polaris told him as they walked around, their arms almost touching while they walked. Sirius, who has seen them from the windows, scowled at the sight.

"So, why live here?" The red haired man asked her.

"It's safe. No one before the Order or Sirius knew I lived here." Her answer was short and Charlie was desperate to ask the smaller woman next to him why 'safe' was such an important factor but he didn't. He knew she didn't trust him, he could feel it and he understood it. He doesn't necessarily trust her as well, after all, they just met a day ago.

The two continued walking around the part of London, passing an ice cream shop where Charlie insisted on buying her a scoop of currant ice cream. He bought one for her and him with little marshmallows on top of the scoop. Polaris had been positively surprised with the taste of it.

The two of them also found their way to the Leaky Cauldron and decided to enjoy a meal and drink before going back to 12 Grimmauld Place, knowing that they missed Mrs. Weasley's delicious cooking. When they finally made their way safely back, Polaris let him spend some time with Mrs. Weasley, who had been quite surprised when she found out that the two had been gone for hours. When Bill came back he had Remus Lupin in tow with him. The werewolf looked as exhausted as they could come and Sirius had been first on his feet to greet and take care of him with the help of Mrs. Weasley. Polaris greeted him quietly and politely as well, knowing that his senses, especially his ears, had to be sensitive still.

The day after, when Remus was feeling better, Sirius had included him into the newfound friendship that is Charlie and Polaris. Remus had been surprised about the scowl on Sirius' face as he told him about them but even more so when Bill cut in and added more things about the two of them enthusiastically.

For the remaining week Remus had seen first hand what the two men meant. Polaris and Charlie had continued their flirting much to the annoyance of Polaris' uncle and to their amusement. When Charlie had to leave eventually to go back to work he got a warm goodbye from his family and part-time roommates. Mrs. Weasley, Bill, Sirius and Polaris stood around the fireplace where Charlie stood in front of. His father had already said his goodbyes in the morning before he went to work.