Chapter 13.

The wind breathes lonely, longing to be seen and sometimes even my soul has days like these,

Riding a bike was like a freedom to me. It was my way to gallop, to move quickly through the kaleidoscope of seasons. I could ride my bike outdoors for hours, as if that fresh air had a way of releasing energy reserves I never knew I had. I imagined it within me as an extra energy store only for it.
And the feel of Ciel body stiff against mine his hand clutching on my jacket scared of falling down from this speed.

"I guess you love biking, don't you?"
His voice was not much then a mere squeak in this speed, infront of these violent breeze.

"I love biking. That feeling of motion, the speed and the rise and fall of the path, the chance to go over grass, mud or road... It is a freedom I always craved. That sort of liberty is a gift, is it not?"
This time voice didn't carried any hint of sarcasm or taunt, this time my voice was sincere.

I took a turn from the park, enjoying the scenic way and the melody of the view.
His sudden panic just breaks down the sweet melody of all way down,
"Hey, hey... Wait shouldn't we should be going in park I think you took the wrong turn we should turn back".
His body seemed stiffer then before but this time with fear, it proves it all that he doesn't seem to trust me. Well, good for him.

"Yeah, I planned but now there is a change of plan"

"No you can't, I mean I didn't agreed for it"

"Did I ever asked for your permission Rainbow"

"No just stop the bike, just hit the brake Lilith. Please stop"
In return of hitting the brake or slowing down I speeded up the speed even more.
His hands clutched tightly around my waist. His is scared but more then it there is another emotion radiating off from him it's something unknown, something extraordinary.

"Where are you taking me, No this way leads to the woods. No please turn over".
Annoyed with his childish behavior I hit the brake with a sudden jerk, causing him to smash his face right onto my back.
Turning my face covered in a deadly glare towards him,

"Just keep your mouth shut Rainbow, I know where we are heading to, I know this place much more better then you."

"And if you want I could leave you here and you could head back home, could you?"
My voice was even more Harsh and cold then I intended to, but atleast it made him shut down.

With that our rest of journey was seemed much more quiet than usual with his hands still clutched tightly around me.

"I seriously didn't mean to leave you here, I just said it to shut you down."

"But if you got a chance you would leave me here, won't you?"

"Maybe no or Maybe yes"

"I knew it, you are a monster"

"Better a monster than an arrogant god"

"Where are we going, we are already deep in the woods."
His voice was still filled with fear and panic causing me to release a heavy breath for his childlike behavior.

"I live in here"
Fuck, why did I said it, I didn't need to say it.
Fuck.

"Oh, you really do. Really like in middle of a goddamn forest?" He asked masking down on his fear with a smile and amusement.

"Just forget what I said."

"Now I really know you do".

I choose to answer him it with a defeaning silence.
I could say I said it just to comfort him down, nothing more nothing less.

"The air here feels so different, doesn't it? It's so relaxing and the view is just so beautiful."
"Isn't it"

"Do you ever know how to keep your mouth shut for unnecessary talks"

"You know, you are being rude, you are the one who asked me to meet you."
"Well by the way do you always drive on this speed?"

"Depends on my mood"

"Look the trees are getting more dense, I think we should stop here".

Giving him a cold shrugg off I continued our journey until we reached there, where there no looking back, no way only the trees and its branches with which it writes it poem upon the sky.
I took him here cause even if he want he can't go without my permission, and if he tried then too naive of him.

Letting our ride come to an end I hopped off the bike asking him to follow me,

"Where are you taking me?"

"Just follow me"
Without much of any argument his footsteps started matching with mine.

We stood there in the silence, letting the soft breeze play it melody and leaves of trees devour it, the water of lake seemed still, Calm and so peaceful but who knows what calmness could do upto.

"This...This place is so beautiful, I never knew that there is a such a beautiful lake in here."

"Have you even ever been here Rainbow."
His eyes were telling that he ready for picking up another fight but before that I moved towards the lake taking down a seat near it I patted sown the space next to me asking him to sit here, and he did without any much of argument.

The lake was calm but my mind was raging.