Prologue

At night under the full moon, the Sakamki manor heard that they are having a new neighbor that is moving into another mansion so the brother along with Yui went to check it out. Soon they arrive and saw a black limo parked in front of the house.

 As the Drive walks out of the driver's seat and started to open the back seat letting out the married couple along with their son but what caught the boy's attention is the eldest daughter wearing her usual outfit along with her black boots slowl...

 As the Drive walks out of the driver's seat and started to open the back seat letting out the married couple along with their son but what caught the boy's attention is the eldest daughter wearing her usual outfit along with her black boots slowly she stepping out of the car.

The Sakamki boys started to blush at the new girl who is more beautiful than the Yui. Jessica looks at her new home while her younger brother Zack hugs his sister's waist the look up at her.

"Zack: This is our new home big sister"

Jessica smiles down at her Younger brother and gently patted his head softly with a lovely and caring smile.

"Jessica: Hehe yes dear brother this is our new home!"

They walk into their new home, while the boys where watching them heading inside of there new home, until they all heading home thinking about that new girl. While Jessica open her new room with the balcony as she open the double door walk outside and whistle her beloved owl and heard a screech, and saw her beautiful owl perch on Jessica's hand let out a hoot.

"Jessica: Hello my beautiful Scarlett! Did you enjoy hunting"

Scarlett hooted at her then Jessica was petting Scarlett's head gently before going on a walk in the woods for a bit until she arrive at the Gazebo next to the lake

She sits on the chair gently until she feels like someone is there behind the tree.

"Jessica: You can Come out"

The person walks out from behind the tree was Reiji Sakamaki with a surprised look on his face knowing that she sense him.

" Jessica: Who are you and why are you here?"

"Rejij: I'm Reiji. Your own our new neighbor"

"Jessica" I'm Jessica Crimson...It's nice to meet you Reiji"

They started to get to know each other and also she is well manner but let's just say Reiji was shocked that she is well manner unlike a certain someone but he smile gently until he saw a pure white owl with red feathers looking at him and tilting her head cutely.

"Jessica: Hehe! Reiji meet my owl, Scarlett"

Scarlett hop over to Reiji and allow him to pet her head gently, but then it was getting late cause she started night school tomorrow.

"Jessica: Well Reiji, It's was nice to meet you but I have to go home now"

"Reiji: Ah Yes, But it was nice to meet you too Jessica and Scarlett"

Reiji take her hand and slowly brought it up to his lips as he kiss her knuckle before heading home safely. While Jessica started to blush but slowly calm down and headed home safely thinking about Riji in her mind but she shake her head and get some sleep for Night School.