You surprise them at the tower pt.1

Sam: I just got back to me, and Sam's shared apartment, I set down my purse. I was calling for Sam, but he obviously wasn't here. His keys weren't in your key bowl on the table when you walked in. I thought I should go surprise him. I got into my car, and after about 20 minutes, I was at the Avengers tower. I opened the glass door and climbed my way up the steps. Until I saw Sam in what he called the meeting room. Sam looked over at the glass door, leading to the outside of the room. He looked eyes with me and started smiling. I waved at and smiled back. Tony saw that Sam wasn't paying attention.

Sam's pov: I was at a meeting it was Tony's turn to lead it, so I was half paying attention. After about 20 minutes, I decided to look outside since I felt someone staring. I looked and saw the prettiest girl I have ever laid eyes. I smiled at Y/n. She smiled back and waved. "Sam focus," Tony said, waving a hand in front of my face. Steve looked out where I was also looking. "Who is that, Sam?" Steve asked. The Avengers saw Y/n she was looking around. "That's my girlfriend Y/n" Sam said. I got up and opened the door, motioning her to come in.

Y/n pov: I went into the meeting room. I gave Sam a hug. He hugged me tight. I gave him a kiss. "Sorry Y/n I thought I would be home before you, but this meeting is taking longer than expected," sam apologized. He knows he is home before me, and iv never had a problem with that. "It's fine, sam. I just thought you needed a little surprise." I said happily. He gave me a kiss as a thank you.