chapter 1 : welcome home party

I just got home from tour, as soon as I got in the house was dark so I turned the lights on and there they were my family. "Hi, you guys." I gave everyone a huge exupet for my dad's new girlfriend. "What's about us?" I looked over to them. " Oh yeah, hi," turned back around and said, " ok, I was in New york, and I brought home gifts." they all sat on the couch. " This is for you, Uncle Jo, and we have Uncle Dan and Uncle Jack, Uncle Zach , and then we have mom and dad" and when I sat next to my real mom my step was mad " were is mine and my daughter git " I looked at them " sorry I was out of money but you can keep the bag" the did not like me " we will help you to your room " thank you" I got to my room and what I saw was a disaster " dad " he came running up the stairs " wh- I forgot to tell you " she looked at me " tell me what " we are moving " I looked at him  " if you think am going to move into house with baribe and sluty shay then you got me messed up" my dad looked at me " Emma " I looked at him " don't Emma me you have been different since you and mom broke and you also are being a bitch really like come on she is using you and don't see it" he looked at her and she said " no am not " I rolled my eyes " am not moving " my dad said " were are you going to stay " that was when Jonah said " she can live with me " the dad looked at her " are sure " I looked at him " yes am sure"