𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏 - 𝙳𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝚈/𝚗 𝚡 𝙳𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 - 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕 2016

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝙳𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙿𝙾𝚅: 

I heard the roof door slam shut, followed by the sound of small flats against the cement. "You should be in bed, y'know." I mutter. The footsteps stop, along with a little thud letting me know I had company.

Great. Just what I need.

"Nah. What sane person actually gets sleep?" Y/n said, dangling her feet over the edge.

I let out a laugh, turning to look in her y/e/c colored eyes. "It's the old bat, isn't it?" She asked, looking back at the city. 

"Yeah. He doesn't accept you. Says you're not 'worth' of me or some shit like that." I said. "Like that shocked anyone." She smirked. 

"God damn it, Y/n." I yelled, standing up and putting on my mask. 

I clearly startled her, as she almost jumped off the roof. 

She also stood up and followed my movement. "Dick, baby, calm down."

"Calm down? Calm down?! You're fine with my freaking father thinking you're a bitch. You know what, you're fine with everyone treating you like dog shit!" 

I didn't even notice I was yelling till' I saw the look on Y/n's face or the fact my voice echoed and there aren't ceilings. 

I stared at her for a while, hoping to get a reaction out of her. I watched as her fists balled up. 

"You're such a baby, why do you have to take all your anger out on me, a-hole?" 

"At least I can show anger!"

"UGH! I'm so sick of this!"

"Then fight me. Be a big girl an-"

Her fists collided with my nose quicker than I could have predicted. I cover my nose with my hand before shouting, "Bitch!"

She gasped, giving a moment of weakness which I then interlocked my right leg with hers pulling her down. 

I didn't realize I gave her a great advantage until she kicked my balls. I let out a low moan as I fell over and hit the cold cement.

"Do you wanna know why I don't show emotion or stick up for myself. It's because someone told me that showing how I feel only shows how weak I am." Y/n said, sobbing as she folded her arms across her chest. 

I let out another groan. "You did not just quote Damian right now." 

She let out a laugh, before holding out her hand for me to grab. I took it, standing up.

"I'm sorry I punched you in the nose."

"And..?"

"And I'm sorry I kicked you in the balls."

"And..?" 

"Will you just shut up and kiss me already?"

"My pleasure." 

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Hey.

I actually like this one.