ii. (WTF)

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

"Excuse me boys. I have to go." She smiled at the two boys and followed Kitty.

The unnamed guy looked at the girl walking away from him. "Are you staring at her?" Q asked Min ho,

"No. What? I don't even know her name and her friend is annoying."

He looked at Q annoyingly.

"U were so staring at her" Q smirked teasingly at Minho

The Asian guy rolled his eyes at the boy and sighed and walked away "No I wasn't." he answered lyingly.

Oh, he was looking at her but that doesn't mean that he has a crush on her. She's just attractive? he thought.

Meanwhile, Nabi took off to find her best friend talking to one of her teachers. She lingered at the door waiting for the conversation to end.

The petite girl waited until she saw her best friend coming towards her. "Hello, Kitty. Wait. What are you doing?" Nabi let out stopping the girl in front of her.

"I am going back in there. And I am not leaving without answers." Kitty responded with an upset tone.

Nabi turned around and saw Kitty storming back into the party "Oh my god" the girl sighed softly shaking her head.

"Oh hello there!" She heard a voice behind her speaking out. Nabi spun around until she was met by one of her teachers.

"I'm Alex Finnertry from Melbourne, Australia." The teacher looked at her with an excited face.

Nabi smiled at the teacher "Hi, I'm Nabi, and I have to go stop my best friend from doing something stupid. See you later!" Nabi mumbled out as she almost stumbled into the door.

Leaving the man alone in the hall. "Well, that was weird," Alex whispered to himself.

Nabi saw Kitty going up to Q and Minho and sighed and followed her

"What are u doing Kitty?" Nabi announced standing behind her. "Well, your friend is trying to flirt with me and it's not working," Minho said smirking.