WTF

CRAZY OVER YOU

CRAZY OVER YOU

CRAZY OVER YOU 

"Spill it," Minho asked for the eighth time as they entered their dorm. "When did you get together with Yuri, and where?" He took off his shoes as he continued questioning Dae, who had joined them in the garden after the scene with Kitty. "And how far?"

"Minnie, ew," Celine looked at her best friend, her face contorted in disgust. "Most importantly, why?" Q inquired, looking at Dae with a worried expression.

"Dae, you little scammer, how did you convince Yuri to buy you that suit?" Celine sat on a chair, observing her friends. From what Dae had told her, Kitty and he were more than just pen pals. So what had happened for him to start dating Yuri when Kitty had flown across the globe just to be with him? Were men really that insensitive?

"How did you know I didn't buy it?" Dae asked before taking a sip of water. Minho scoffed, "Because it costs 5k." Dae spit out the water he had in his mouth from shock. "Seriously?"

"I don't know, I feel bad for Kitty," Celine stated. Q gave her an agreeing look. "I know, right?" "I don't," Minho said, rolling his eyes. "Okay, that's cold, Minho," Q replied. "Breaking up with someone is brutal, you know," Celine remarked as she folded her arms across her chest. "Except it wasn't a breakup because it wasn't even a real relationship," Minho reasoned, looking at her. "No one's gonna blame you for upgrading a penpal to an actual girlfriend," he added.

A shout suddenly erupted in the dorm after he spoke. "Guys, didn't you tell me that your roommate went back to Greece?" Celine questioned as they all slowly made their way toward the room. "Maybe he changed his mind," Dae answered.

"Hmm," Minho smirked as he burst into the room, followed by the other three. "Oy, Marius, wake up! It's time for class!"

He then tried to pull the blanket, but it wouldn't budge. "A little help here?" Q and Dae looked at each other before joining Minho in pulling the blanket.

Boys... Celine rolled her eyes at the thought. When they finally succeeded, they were met with Kitty, who let out a scream upon seeing them. The boys also screamed as they hastily rushed out of the room, followed by a facepalming Celine.

"What on earth have I just witnessed?" she wondered aloud, shooting an apologetic glance at Kitty before stepping outside. "Dae's crazy ex-penpal broke into our dorm to murder us," Minho hissed as she entered the living room. "Don't be so dramatic, Minnie," Celine said as Kitty stormed into the room, shoving a piece of paper in front of them. "This is my room."