Stop getting in the way Lan u greasy CUNT.

do random people besides my friends actually read this im scared 🥰🔥🤞 anyways new chapter enjoy...heh....(btw can someone fr sign me up for a psych ward)

He stared into space at Lan and Y/N. He couldn't stand seeing them being so CLOSE....LAUGHING....TALKING......I couldn't take rhis anymore....I need to KILL LAN...

Sunray's thoughts were interrupted by a certain midget, abdur gayman. abdur gayman was sunrays day one and bff wnd they were soo close and told eachothers secrets....But this time, he couldn't tell him...How much he wants to kill and do anything for his beloved his ting Y/N. She was soooo dreamy.... okay anyways abdur gayman sat down next to him. "Hello Sunray heh....I mished yeh...How was ur day pookie..." Huh? pookie? He never called me that....Shat the foock mate. oh well its probably a bro thing 😈😈😈🔥🔥🔥🥶🥶

"Uh hi abdur gayman...I mished u tew ig...:/....Ummm my day was fine....Heh....oh my gosh shes so dreamy...." Sunray mumbled te last sentence under his breath but abdur gayman heard.... "Um what? Whos dreamy? who is 'she'?" Sunray smirked with his alpha wolf rizz "You will know some day...heh..." Abdur gayman was confused but blushed at the thought of Sunray and him being....a couple....He kind of really liked him though....He was so fine with his emo hair he couldnt compete. He was his dream boy 🥺💞

Anyways the teacher took the register 😜😜😜 Sunray couldn't stop staring at Y/N. He had that lovely dovey smirk on his face while zoning out on Y/N. Y/N felt scared as she felt a pair of eyes staring down at her. She decided to look back and saw SUNRAY STARING AT HER....Lan looked in confusion at sunray and Y/N as he side eyed Sunray hard. Hes such an emo weirdo smh......thought Lan. (my honest sunray and lan reaction🥶🥶🥶💯💯💯) Y/N blushed and looked in confusion as Sunray gave thw alpha wink and then looked away, causing Y/N to be a flustered mess. He glared at Lan before going back to his work.

okay lan pov because idk what else to write in this part help

I was doing my work when suddenly Y/N whispered so that annie could hear (annie is Y/N and lans feiend in this fanfic btw heh....:)) ok anyways Y/N whispered for the 100th time. "Annie are u mkay..." Annie then snapped and started to death stare us.... "Ermmmm annie i didnt say it.....it was Y/N....." Annie didnt answer and continued to death stare like the girl from the rings. The words then rung in her head. Annie are you mkay?..... Annie....are you....
Annie.
Are you M'kay?

Mkay?.....

She then started to loose it all and snapped her pen so it could start leaking. She then put some of the ink on Lans and Y/Ns hand. "Annie stop what are you doing to mah hand !!!!!:////" said lan as they gasped in horror. Y/N gasped. "Annie stawpppp!!! :/:/...." Then suddenly annie turned back to normal (no more angey kitten pookie side ok idk) and then continued with her work. We just sat there in shock.

Anyways lesson ended and i was about to grab Y/Ns book before i felt someone grab it. I looked up and saw Sunray. My eyes glowed red (gacha angry hybrid) with anger. I stood up and glared at him. "Why are you taking Y/Ns book? You know u dont have to do allat🤣🤣🔥🔥💯💯💯" Sunray glared back. "Can i not take my friends book? Im trying to be kind gosh lan!!!!!" I sighed in defeat. "Whatever....emo minion boy...." I muttered the last sentence. Y/N was just doing her own thing as I went to go take annies and keiths wifes and my book and put it away. I glared at sunray. Since when were they so close? Bloody hell. Hes such a saggy little CUNT.

I went back to my seat and sat down in thought as i stared at the empty chair infront of me. Hmm. Usually someone always sits infront of me. They haven't been here for a couple weeks... I just can't put my finger on who it is...

I sit in thought, before a name... a familiar name comes to my head.
Abdullah titiya.

HES DISSAPEARED... and no one has talked about it? Are people seriously that stupid?

And...

I have a feeling something bad has happened to him. It's like a gut feeling that wont go away...erm whag the flippity flip?
________________________________

omg ginally it took me like 3 minths to ginish  this cchapter BYEEE i promise ill be more motivated bffs (sid and liv u befter have read this or im tracking u down i know where u live xxxxxx)