🌺The start of the drama 🌸

{How everything started!}

(🌸🌺 Again this is another fan fiction of KP and all these images aren't mines..(credits to the ppl who made this images.🌺💕}.

It was a night like any other..it was a boring night..

They were all just in the library.. chilling.

Partyena: y'all im bored as hell..what should we do tonight?

Plantix: I don't know...its probably gonna be like last week..when it had no electricity and we had to stay here till the company came to fix the issue.

Mochi: well since it's a Saturday maybe..the cafe might be open a little late..

Nightcrawler: Maybe we could do something..like a.. girls night?..

Mochi flinched and just stared at nightcrawler and then she started to talk.

Mochi: uhh I don't know about that.. I mean its up to Plantix and Partyena-

Partyena: yeah!

Plantix: yeah sure..! I guess..

Mochi: are you guys sure about this..?

Plantix: yeah.. after all we never always get to hangout like this..

Mochi: okay.. I guess we could give it a try..

Nightcrawler: great! Lets go girlies!!

After awhile of walking they finally found the cafeteria..

Mochi: oh this is the place where Sprinklekit works!

Plantix: well then lets go.

After they walked into the cafeteria they realized that the cafe changed alot since the last time they were here..

Mochi: woah.....this is alot different than the last time I was here

Nightcrawler: yeah this place changed alot..

Plantix: yeah..looks more like a boba shop than a cafeteria.. or a shop of diabetes..

Partyena: yeah..

Mochi: lets just find a seat

After getting a seat, they looked at the menu and also realized that it looked different than before

Mochi: the menu also looks different than before!

 Sprinklekit: oh hey girls!

Mochi: hi!

Plantix: hello!!

Nightcrawler: hi...... there..

Partyena: heyyy!!

Sprinklekit: sooooo... What do you guys want to order?

Mochi: i'll have a cherry swirl brownie but with sprinkles please!

Plantix: uhhh, I'd like a strawberry milkshake and a strawberry swiss roll.!

Mochi: what do you want to get nightcrawler? Mochi asks

Nightcrawler: jeez does everything has to be strawberry..OH.. I'd like a strawberry chiffon and a cherry jello!

Partyena: I'd like a strawberry ice cream

Sprinklekit: okay.. coming right up!

While Sprinklekit was in the kitchen they were just talking about the strange dogs around the facility..

Mochi: some of the pup s were weird looking some of the pups had a feizao and one had a fashui cosplay

Plantix: maybe they were brothers and sisters?

Nightcrawler: more like creepy ass pups dressing up as fricking deleted Goos...

Mochi: I saw a pup dressed up as catte's "friend" Lang..

Plantix: yeah... I also saw a goo that looks like Sprinklekit but they have a brown skintone and one had a lightish pinkish color with alot of sprinkles

Nightcrawler: yeah and one had a greenish color palette..

Plantix: Nightcrawler.. its probably just some stupid twin sister or something..

Mochi: yeah your right Plantix.. they are all sisters.. their names are Mint Sprinklekit , Chocolate Sprinklekit and Strawberry Sprinklekit..there used to be another Sprinklekit Blueberry Sprinklekit but she deceased a long time ago..

Nightcrawler: ah...thats pretty yeash..

Sprinklekit: here you go girlies!!

Mochi: thanks sprinkles!!

Sprinklekit: ah.. your welcome girlie!

After eating they all decided to go check on diamond hound their best friend she's a hound that is very rare.. but she hides all the time because of humans hunting her down. And she also has a son named suri.

Plantix: its nice to come back here sprinkles! But we're gonna see diamond hound!

Sprinklekit: ah..okay I understand! Bye girlies!

Partyena: BAI!!!!

They left the cafe as Sprinklekit waves at them goodbye.

After leaving the cafeteria. They finally made it to the grass cave where diamond hound lives.

Mochi: diamond houndddddddd where are you!¿¿??????

Boo.

Mochi: EEEKK!!!

Diamond hound: oh hey girls! What's up?

Partyena: we just came to say hi before it gets late its already 34:67:59 secs and its almost time for blackout.

Diamond hound: ah..okay!

Nightcrawler: can we see suri?

Diamond hound: yeah sure but you gotta be quite because he's sleeping right now.

Nightcrawler: yeah yeah sure whatever..

Yep that's the end..

Well again I might make a part 2 of this!🌺💕

🌸(723 words)🌺