Chapter IV

So sorry for making you wait!!^^ I've been back and forth with stuff! Also I'm sadly SICK😭 it's the worst.
'These are thoughts!'
(Longer chapter?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final bell rang, every student was running out of the school in a hurry. Some teachers followed along. Uzui needed to stay behind cause he needed grade some work but didn't feel like taking it home, especially with his wives being a major distraction.

As the man was cleaning due to students who left behind papers, books and pencils all over obviously not caring for their environment. He had cleaned up most of the mess in the class, annoyed by the ignorant students. Once he was finally done he grabbed his grade book, students artwork, his personal computer and his sketch book gently placing it inside his bag.

Tengen walked over to the door, his finger flipped the switch downward, turning off the lights. He locked the door once he went outside.

A ding was heard from Uzui's left. He turned to see the elevator, only to see Tomioka exiting the elevator, Tengen waved at him but he seemed to ignore him. 'Rude!' He scoffed, he took advantage of using the free ride instead of going down many flights of stairs.

As he entered, he saw Mitsuri and Obanai! "Hi Kanroji! Hey Iguro!" Tengen waved at them as he walked in. He swore Obanai was giving him a death stare "Hello Uzui!" Mitsuri looked over to him with a huge grin. Uzui clicked the button that led to the basement.

"I'm sorry that my first impression was extremely embarrassing! I thought you were pretty cute and-" Mitsuri rambled through her words but stopped once Tengen spoke up.

"It's all fine! I'm used to it by now. But I'm not really into females that much, I claim to be bisexual but I have a preference for males more than females, still love my wives though!" Uzui gave a small smile to Mitsuri

"Oh! That's good to know then!" Mitsuri looked over to Obanai. Tengen never really talked about his sexuality that much with others but he only did it this once cause he felt bad for Obanai, who gets jealous over everything. They sat there in decently comfortable silence until a ding was heard.

"Goodbye Uzui!" Mitsuri waved dragging out Obanai with her "Goodbye Kanroji!" Tengen waved back.

The doors closed shut, the elevator continued its way down. The only reason why Tengen was even going down to the basement was because it was where he could get snacks! But he also just wanted to hear the sound of instruments play.

(A/N: at my school, band and the cafeteria is downstairs in the basement! Choir is in the same room as band cause my teacher does both! Yes I'm in both choir and band😨 it's sucks.)

Tengen finally reached the basement, he thought about how cute both Mitsuri and Obanai would be if they were dating. He slightly chuckled at his thought, walking out of the elevator only to be greeted by multiple tunes playing at once.

Uzui walked over into the cafeteria, settling down at a table and took out all of the stuff he had brought along. He also took out his very flamboyant pen and started to grade certain works he had collected. He had bought a snack from the vending machine 30 minutes later.

A few students who were staying after, ran into the cafeteria unaware of the present teacher.

"Oh hello Mr. Uzui!!" A student looked over at him, the other students smiled as they ran by to the vending machine.

"Hello!" Tengen smiled at the student, the student ran to his friend who was already at the vending machine waiting.

"You four! Akaza-dono is waiting for you guys so he can test you once again for the performance! So please do hurry" A sweet but oddly irritating voice rang from the entrance of the cafeteria. Tengen looked up to see a man with rainbow eyes and blonde hair. The blonde suddenly looked over at him.