treat me to a meal sometime- Soo Ho

**𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚞-𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒-𝙴𝚞𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘 𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚞-𝙷𝚘, 𝚒 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚒-𝚎𝚞𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 :) **

Here's the link -> 

Soo-Ho POV:
i was awoken with a loud thump in the class, i weakly turn to the direction to see Y/n with her fist curled up to her desk holding her pen. The class was silent looking at her wondering what happened, i was also confused i had never seen her like this. She got up slowing walking to the back of the classroom where Gook Ji Hyung was "did you do it?" she asked walking but Ji Hyun couldn't help but snickered "what if i did?".  Y/n took a student book and hit her in the face with it dropping the book and punching her face as more and more blood appeared. The class jumped in fear as each hit was heard. The girl's friends tried to join in but Y/n slammed one of their head into the lockers. she walked toward Ji Hyung ready to blow another punch, but i stepped in holding her fist back "I think that's enough. Don't cross the line" 

Y/n's POV: 
i was stopped before i could punch this bitch again i turn to see a guy holding my fist he wore a bright red shirt under fully buttoned school shirt and a Jacket "I think that's enough. Don't cross the line" he spoke looking at me "let me go" i spoke clearly angry about the situation but before i could push him away with my free hand he grabbed my wrist letting go of the other one and dragging me outside the classroom. As we were the other classmates started whispering "are they dating?" "maybe" "they probably have something going on". I followed without having another choice i was basically dragged by his strength and he took me to the vending machine "here" he said as he got opened the drink from the machine and i looked at him before slowly reaching to take it  he got himself one too. "i wasn't crossing the line" i finally spoke "i warned her to leave me alone" looking up at him as he sips his drink "yah, dad is the chief officer." "i know". i sighed taking a sip of the drink. 

I was forced to go to the hospital with the teacher to have a talk with Ji- hyung's mother. 

Mrs. Gook: "I told you to come with your parent"

Y/n: i'm sorry 

Mrs. Gook: this kid's unbelievable.. You better prepare yourself, i'm gonna send you to a juvenile reformatory. Got it? 

i took out the little item from my pocket showing them in my hand 

Y/n:Today she made made another student put this on my neck.

Mrs. Gook: what is that?

Teacher: well um-

y/n: drugs 

Ji- hyung: Do you have proof?!

i opened the bag i had carrying on my shoulders

Y/n: This is yours right?

i said opening the bag to emptying it on the bed when the package of the drugged fell out Fentanyl

I was send home after that as the teacher and Mrs. Gook. The others didn't bother me after that as school, today was better after finishing i went to cram school and rode the bus that was stooped at a red light. i as listening to music when i heard beeping coming from outside i turn to the window  to see the one and only Soo-Ho on a delivery scooter "Hey, what are you doing here? where are you going?" he asked "me? home" i replied "what?" he asked not hearing what i said "home" i said louder than before "from cram school?" "yes" i replied. He nodded still looking at me as we just stare at each other 'i'm sorry about today" i said embarrassed "that's sudden. If you're really sorry treat me to a meal sometime. I'll be going, see you at school tomorrow" he rode away as i smiled "if you're really sorry treat me to a meal sometime"  

Next morning
i went to school early as usual opening the classroom door to see him laying on 2 chairs desk using it as a bed. it was now time for lunch and i walked towards him as he had his head on the desk "hey" i tapped on his shoulder but he didn't reply "hey" i tried again finally waking him up startled "what?" he said half asleep. "it's lunch time." i said and he replied "hm i see. i'm good" turning his head going back to sleep. "you wanted me to buy you a meal" he quickly turned to me. 

i slowly ate my meal as he just stared at me "i wasn't asking for something big, but you see i pay for school food you see" he complained "Don't eat if you don't want to"  i replied continuing to eat "thanks for the food" he replied grabbing his chopsticks "i wanted a date but this is okay too" he whispered as i clearly heard "what?" "hm?" he played lost smiling while eating his food. 

little did they know as they were eating in silence people were talking about them "why is y/n not subjected to a school violence committee?" "i heard that Gook Ji Hyung got caught using Fentanyl" "oh shit" "really?" "i'm telling you they let her off to cover it up" "what about those two? I'm curious why are they stuck together." "They're probably dating now, you saw the way he just dragged her from doing more damage to Ji Hyung"  "i heard An Soo- Ho is an MMA expert. He might debut in the AFC or something"

Soo- Ho Pov: 
I was getting tapped way i look to see who it was it was the new kid "Ji Hyung dragged Y/n is away" "what?" "Ji Hyung dragged Y/n is away" he repeated "and?" i placed my head back on the desk "help her. you used to do martial arts or something" "i'm not that close to her tho" "how close to you have to be to help someone?" "tell the home room teacher" i said again putting my head down "are you not her boyfriend?" "is that what everyone thinks now? aish lets go" i said getting my helmet to go get her. I ran to the scene using one of the morons as a stool to jump and kick the other on off that was stomping on her hand. she coughed holding her stomach with her free hand "are you okay?" i offered her my hand as she took it and i pulled her up. i turn back to them "This ends here got it?" i started walking away as she held her hand in pain. "hey" a voice from behind as i turn around almost getting punch if it weren't for me dodging. he threw me unto the ground but i quickly got him throwing a few punches and kicks when he suddenly grabbed my leg pushing me to the ground i used my arms to block his punches. 

y/n pov:
Soo-ho had been target my the large guy i looked down on my hand that's slowly becoming swollen. i see the other minions coming towards me and i took my bad off using it as i swinged at both it didnt work for long as i was now on the floor getting kicked at again now by three of them. i saw as Ji- hyung came towards me aiming the bottle in my face when i heard a thump i look back up to see the new kid. "aren't you ashamed to gang up on someone.. i'd be humiliated to death" soo-ho said looking at Ji- hyung "what are you doing?"  she looked at her cousin expecting him to fight again. "lets call it a day" he said walking away. we stared at the others before Soo- ho placed a hand on my lower back motioning me to walk. He took by bag from my hand and holding it with his left arm. "aish, all that fighting has made me hungry, now you definitely have to take me on a date for my meal. i have a place in mind." he smiled putting a helmet on me. i took it off i need to do to cram school. "ah you didn't even thank us. come i said i knew a good place" 

Oh Beom-Seok POV:
"about the mock exams, im really sorry. Ji- Hyung threatened me to do it and i didn't know what it was." i apologized to Y/n "i know, its okay" she said quietly eating. Soo-Ho joined us getting a few lettuce and putting meat on it before eating it whole, "is it good?" i asked he nodded and told me to try and i grabbed some lettuce and filling it with meat like he did. "hm" i nodded "isn't it to die for?" he asked "it's hot" i replied "y/n try a wrap" "i'm okay" she said but Soo-Ho grabbed the lettuce and wrapped it signaling her to open her mouth and she grabbed it taking a bite. "it's good" she said smiling. i turn to see Soo- Ho smiling at her, eyes then falling to her hand seeing the bruise he's smile slowly faded...

please vote :)