Bookworm- Si-Eun

Si-Eun Pov:
i was watching a lesson on Youtube when suddenly there was a knock on my bed room door followed by my dad opening it. As he entered he recognized the face on the screen and i paused the video to give him my attention. "do you keep in touch?" he asked reverting his gaze back to me "i'm just studying" i replied "i'm leaving now" he said turning towards the door "have a safe trip" i replied standing up a slightly bowing as he replied "thanks, ask y/n to stay with you" as i saw him leaving with his bags i sat back down in my chair turning back to the laptop and clicking the space bar to resume the video

Do you understand?
You see, my son is the Top student at school, but i never nag him.
Do you know why? Because he does well on his own
As i say studying is...

Y/n pov:
I headed to my boyfriend's apartment knocking waiting for him to open. i smiled as the familiar light brown eyes met mines. "goodnight" i said as he opens the door more for me to come in hugging him in the process. "goodnight, why are you here?" "your dad told me he was leaving tonight so i decided to see you." "and you're going to come this late at night" i grabbed his arm leading him towards his room "i'm planning on staying the night, if that's okay with you" "yeah, it's okay" he replied. As i entered i saw his laptop open along with a few notebooks "studying?" he nodded. "can you take a break for me to talk with you" he nods and he laid in bed together. "i heard that you got the highest, congratulations " i waiting for a reply not knowing what was going through Si-Eun's mind. "mm thanks" he replied and i pulled him into a kiss which he gave in and returned. I pulled him towards me wrapping my arms "lets stay like this" i look at him as he does the same before he admits that he needs to continue studying. you let him go and he gets up and you eventually fall asleep.

You were woken by the sunlight entering the room making contact with your skin, sitting up to find no one in sight. You eventually got up to take a showing and wearing your uniform you had brought last night when you decided to stay with him. You walked yourself to the kitchen to find a freshly made breakfast of a toast with kimchi egg and a note "i didn't want to wake you up so early. make sure you eat and i'll see you when i come back" i smiled at the thought that he made breakfast for me again "he's adorable" i whispered to myself sitting down and eating.

The clock showed 12:00 when suddenly the door bell rang and Si-Eun got up to get it "who is it?" he asked "delivery" confused "i didn't order food." "what? but this is the address" the man on the other side spoke.

Si-eun Pov:
'y/n probably ordered' i thought as i walked to the door slightly opening it to the see the guy from my class "Hey bookworm, what are you doing here?" he asked "isn't this unit 902 of Dongbaek building 102?" he raised the bag of food higher "this is building 101" i replied he looked at the bag again "this says 102" he clears his throat "hey buddy. can i have a glass of water?" "why should i?" i replied "come on we're classmates, don't be like that " he said coming in. "what if i pass out from dehydration? it's your fault then. seriously just a glass. i'm seriously gonna pass out, my voice is getting horsed too" i go to get the water from the fridge along with a glass but he just grabs it from my hand drinking it from the bottle. "baby?" i heard the voice seeing y/n rubbing her eyes ""baby"?" Su-Ho looks at me in confusion "ahh your girlfriend?" "yes" i go towards y/n who seems to be confused why a guy is in the house" "who's that?" she asked looking at me.

"im Su-Ho, one of his classmates" "Y/n-" "his girlfriend" he replied for her as they shook hands. she nods "you never told me you had a girlfriend, she's pretty" he smiled at me as y/n got closer grabbing my arm "i should get going.. Thanks man , i'll get your three bottle of water tomorrow and you, i hope to see you again" he smiled waving at Y/n and she waved back still sleepy "treat her good Si-eun, i'll see you tmw"

"lets get you back to bed" i signaled y/n to the bedroom and i grabbed her hand leading her. she laid on the bed and i shortly joined after pointing my stuff away. mind going back to what Su-Ho said "you never told me you had a girlfriend, she's pretty" i looked at her already seeing her peacefully sleeping "she is" i whispered to myself.

Please vote if you enjoyed or made it this far :)